Season pass issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season pass issues

I currently reside in Portugal, although when I started playing Eternium I was living in the USA. When I go to purchase the season pass from within the game I have no problems making that purchase. Apparently because in-game purchases appear to be linked to my Google pay account. However, when I try to purchase the same season pass and take advantage of the discount offered through the Eternium Shop, using the link in the forum announcement from John Welch, I get a message that the same purchases are not available for my location. I'm guessing that is because the Eternium Shop purchases are done through the Neon pay system, which appears to not operate where I am currently living.
    Will discounted purchases through the Eternium Shop be available outside the USA any time soon, or will they be made available for in-game purchases any time soon?

The web store is available in a number of countries outside the US, including Portugal, but something was off in the settings. Try now!™

Comment

Working...
    X