Negative gold amount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negative gold amount

Hi! Haven't played for a while, and when I've entered an account I saw negative gold amount. Can you please fix that? Thanks in advance!

Provide your Public ID from the billboard in town to assist Travis in finding your account in case your Eternium login E-mail is not the same as your Forum E-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsinae View Post
      Hi! Haven't played for a while, and when I've entered an account I saw negative gold amount. Can you please fix that? Thanks in advance!
      Do you recall if you were running any mods or maybe installed the game from a 3rd party (like an apk website)?

I ask because your game data shows that you've only received 3,009,256 Gold, but you've spent 98,466,453, which is a bit suspicious.

Comment

"An" account, not "my" account...

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
          Do you recall if you were running any mods or maybe installed the game from a 3rd party (like an apk website)?

I ask because your game data shows that you've only received 3,009,256 Gold, but you've spent 98,466,453, which is a bit suspicious.
          No, I don't remember such. But I remember playing actively for more than half a year, it should have been much more than 3m earned, I suppose

Comment

Working...
          X