Charm of qol on Warlord/Vampiric build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charm of qol on Warlord/Vampiric build

This is a boring old warlord set question. still trying to get 4 good pieces of fury.

I'm having trouble with the age old question: frenzy or rending slash as skill 1.
    With Qol, I get both, but training grounds provides conflicting data to what I expected.

Now, with qol, I can have rending slash as #1 and my frenzy buff stays charged. But, it looks like frenzy 1st is at least 20% more average damage on training grounds. But, this isn't including charge and shockwave effects. I expect, with everything considered, that rending slash will be the winner for 1st slot, but I guess I need to make some high TL runs before I'll know for sure. Anyone done the work yet?

Im using 2 warlord and 4 Fury , BladeStorm Armamentwep. Skill -Whirlwind ,charge and Leap.
    Last edited by Pakkshet; 07-05-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Optimal rotation depends on the mob size, alternating enough to maintain max buffs and bleed. QoL trinket caters for the "maintaining" part, but which to use depends on mob size: Rending Slash when more than 5, Frenzy otherwise.

Another thing to consider is the 25% chance of Heal and double hit of Frenzy... and thus, as a lazy player, I have Frenzy as the main, and Rending 2nd...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

For a more "realistic" mobs phase test, do the "Town Portal reset" for Training Grounds: start TG with Multiple enemies, run around until they disengage, cast Portal, go back to town and reenter, choosing Multiple again, repeat a few more for more mobs...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-180047_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	175268Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-180110_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.3 KB ID:	175270Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-180116_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.7 KB ID:	175271Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-180120_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	175269Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-180217_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	175272

In this scenario, Rending 1st will do more damage than Frenzy...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Im using rending 1 and frenzy 2 and having no trouble. Im enchanted with gore too though so that might make a difference

Comment

Working...
          X