Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New screen design needed for mobile??

With the new gear I'm finding 2 things:
    1. I'm interacting with the edges of the screen more than the middle for mobs.
    I usually want to leap or charge to the next mob that is as far away as possible, so I'm constantly activating the effects status screens. I can't turn them off because I need to see when the cooldowns finish, and which effect has randomly triggered.
    2. The minimap is where I focus most of my attention for mobs.
    For XP farming I'm trying to find the elites, for pushing, avoid the elites, and the minimap is the best place for this.

The art team is currently working on UI improvements.

Comment

• Citizen055
      Citizen055 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweeeeeet!

Don’t hold your breath, I asked for a new design more than one year ago (here and here). The situation even have recently worsened for some mobile players, with iOS “home bar” over the XP numbers, or the iPhone notch eating some of the display.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

Also minimap - debuff - and buffs like Exp/Gold, food, drink can all overlap so top right hand corner info is unreadable and makes the stats button for trial performance inaccessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Naktl View Post
        ... the stats button for trial performance ....
        May I ask where is this exactly? I never knew there is a button like this? can you please post a screenie?

Since Travis already replied to this post, "thank you Travis for the info.!"
        Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

Here the pic to help u found the stat loreg
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X