Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Leap/Charge Tricks (Every Story Mission)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior Leap/Charge Tricks (Every Story Mission)

In the video below, I demonstrate how to complete each story mission using Leap, Charge, and Whirlwind to save time. This video shows shortcuts for every story mission in the game. Some of the leap points found in Lughaidh's guide are similar to some of the leaps I use, so props to him for making that awesome guide! Many of the leaps I use are not possible unless you're playing on PC with a 1440p monitor or better. The leaps I use in mission 45 are possible with a triple monitor setup.

In order to achieve the field of view seen in the video, I'm using a 1440p monitor (2k). I've minimized the vertical dimension of the game window as much as possible, and I've stretched the horizontal dimension to fit the monitor. The exception is mission 45, The Highroad. For that mission, I've stretched the horizontal dimension of the game window to span the width of three monitors.

Last edited by Shade Glow; 10-08-2020, 06:49 AM.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Amazing video!
    the most dope one is "out of nowhere" mission LOL
    Guide :

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, thanks!

That.... Was..... Awesome!

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

This is very helpful. Would like to see it as a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
      In the video below, I demonstrate how to complete each story mission using Leap, Charge, and Whirlwind to save time. This video shows shortcuts for every story mission in the game. Some of the leap points found in Lughaidh's guide are similar to some of the leaps I use, so props to him for making that awesome guide! Many of the leaps I use are not possible unless you're playing on PC with a 1440p monitor or better. The leaps I use in mission 45 are possible with a triple monitor setup.

In order to achieve the field of view seen in the video, I'm using a 1440p monitor (2k). I've minimized the vertical dimension of the game window as much as possible, and I've stretched the horizontal dimension to fit the monitor. The exception is mission 45, The Highroad. For that mission, I've stretched the horizontal dimension of the game window to span the width of three monitors.

very decent

Comment

Working...
      X