Am I on the right track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I on the right track?

Started playing Eternium about 3 weeks ago and managed to reach TL 132 using 2 Fury/ 4 Warlord set. Shockwave, Leap and ITZ focusing on Parry, Cooldown, CR, and CD.

How do I get those items higher than Legendary and what is AnB? Kept hearing about it here but havent seen it yet. Also, I cant see the leader borads.

Can anyone enlighten me if we are playing the same Eternium game? I am playing on IOS by the way

You are not just in the right track, you there is making Eternium History. been playing for months and im stuck at trial 100, there is a section that i think was posted by kurt or it was travesty a guide for ANB u can find it at Players Helping Players or it was in General Discussion..

I will try warrior now to make history too.

Comment

Legendary is the highest craftable or droppable gear level. But in ANB you can earn Celestial Transforms which add a fifth stat (vitality) to the legendary item you apply it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Stusmith50 View Post
        Legendary is the highest craftable or droppable gear level. But in ANB you can earn Celestial Transforms which add a fifth stat (vitality) to the legendary item you apply it to.
        When will be the next AnB?

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          After the Beta goes live

Originally posted by Eternium2020 View Post
        You are not just in the right track, you there is making Eternium History. been playing for months and im stuck at trial 100, there is a section that i think was posted by kurt or it was travesty a guide for ANB u can find it at Players Helping Players or it was in General Discussion..

I will try warrior now to make history too.
        I am currently at 139. So hard to kill Garm whenever the heal circle is not showing. I always ran out of time.

Comment

• Eternium2020
          Eternium2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll try warrior and split some of my item and transfer it to my new character slot and try if i can progress with warrior as im having a hard time playing BH, i just realised that Demolition Set is not that good unlike stalker, stalker can like destroy the boss in just 30-50secs on Trial 100.

so if stalker set is much better, why not stalker set should be the one can be bought by glory not demolition set... and what trinket are u using on warrior i have QoL and Vial Of Wind, Fire Lily, Talisman of Storms. what should i use ill copy yours so i can farm set or trinkets at Trial 120+.

• Eros
          Eros commented
          Editing a comment
          I use Storm and QoL

We still don't know about the next event, still in Android beta. Here is Travis' post from yesterday, December 17-It won't happen until the crash rate for the beta is lower. 1.5.28 fixed a bunch of crashes. 1.5.29 fixed a bunch more. 1.5.30 fixes even more. When the crash rate gets to a reasonable level, it will go live.

Comment

Originally posted by papa jim View Post
          We still don't know about the next event, still in Android beta. Here is Travis' post from yesterday, December 17-It won't happen until the crash rate for the beta is lower. 1.5.28 fixed a bunch of crashes. 1.5.29 fixed a bunch more. 1.5.30 fixes even more. When the crash rate gets to a reasonable level, it will go live.
          Thanx for the info ?

Comment

@Eternium2020:

For my EXP grinder, I use Lily, and Power and Belt of Whirling Storm for the cooldown. I grind on TL100 (2mins) or 110
            Attached Files

Comment

• Eternium2020
              Eternium2020 commented
              Editing a comment
              Since your first language is English. You will probably understand AnB much better than me, if u can understand already how the game works then theres no need to worry about it, theres alot of guides there about AnB and crafting jewelry and necklace aswell.

It looks like you are on the right track. Unfortunately that build doesn't work once the update goes live

Comment

• Eros
              Eros commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no! So which one would be the next meta so I can prioritize it?

• Romme
              Romme commented
              Editing a comment
              Old dw works better for me now. Look up tl152. That was from season 1. Gameplay is similar but cooldowns are much longer now with the changes

• Eros
              Eros commented
              Editing a comment
              Romme, which one will be nerfed? Shockwave or ITZ? I am trying now Charge, Leap, Shockwave (since the only bracer of mastery that I have is Charge 500%)

Itz has been nerfed in beta. It doesn't trigger cooldown anymore, so you can't make use of the survivability of shockwave.

Comment

• Eros
              Eros commented
              Editing a comment
              In AnB, the priority would be reach TL110 to get the rewards? And next would be the rankings?

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you have the necessary glory unlocked items, then focus on rankings - the CT's will be part of that plan.
              If you are a new player, then the CT's should be your target, then the extra glory at 120 & 130.

Can you get more than 2 CT in 1 AnB? Like, can you make a new character etc

Comment

Originally posted by Eros View Post
            Can you get more than 2 CT in 1 AnB? Like, can you make a new character etc
            No. You only get each reward once. You can not repeat rewards by creating new characters. ANB rewards are just like milestone rewards during regular play. You only get the reward for beating TL 10 once. Any other characters do not even see the option for the already earned reward.

You can delete and make a new character during ANBs. Deleting is no different than deleting a regular hero. Everything in the hero's inventory is lost but stuff in Stash remains. Any Champion Levels remain but any levels up to 70 are lost.

Really have to have a good reason to delete and start a new hero during ANBs. Yes, there are good reasons but those reasons typically do not apply to casual players.

Comment

• Eros
              Eros commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I am having a hard time with this AnB since this is my 1st.
          Working...
          X