Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I am having a hard time with this AnB since this is my 1st.

• Tin Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Eros View Post
    Can you get more than 2 CT in 1 AnB? Like, can you make a new character etc
    No. You only get each reward once. You can not repeat rewards by creating new characters. ANB rewards are just like milestone rewards during regular play. You only get the reward for beating TL 10 once. Any other characters do not even see the option for the already earned reward.

You can delete and make a new character during ANBs. Deleting is no different than deleting a regular hero. Everything in the hero's inventory is lost but stuff in Stash remains. Any Champion Levels remain but any levels up to 70 are lost.

Really have to have a good reason to delete and start a new hero during ANBs. Yes, there are good reasons but those reasons typically do not apply to casual players.

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    No

• Eros
    replied
    Can you get more than 2 CT in 1 AnB? Like, can you make a new character etc

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    If you have the necessary glory unlocked items, then focus on rankings - the CT's will be part of that plan.
    If you are a new player, then the CT's should be your target, then the extra glory at 120 & 130.

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    In AnB, the priority would be reach TL110 to get the rewards? And next would be the rankings?

• Stusmith50
    replied
    Itz has been nerfed in beta. It doesn't trigger cooldown anymore, so you can't make use of the survivability of shockwave.

Leave a comment:

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    Romme, which one will be nerfed? Shockwave or ITZ? I am trying now Charge, Leap, Shockwave (since the only bracer of mastery that I have is Charge 500%)

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Old dw works better for me now. Look up tl152. That was from season 1. Gameplay is similar but cooldowns are much longer now with the changes

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no! So which one would be the next meta so I can prioritize it?

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Glad they helped, but once the update goes live leap, itz, shockwave is no longer a viable build.

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    Which one bro? By the way, thanks for the video guides in youtube. It helped a lot

• Romme
    replied
    It looks like you are on the right track. Unfortunately that build doesn't work once the update goes live

Leave a comment:

• Eternium2020
    commented on 's reply
    Since your first language is English. You will probably understand AnB much better than me, if u can understand already how the game works then theres no need to worry about it, theres alot of guides there about AnB and crafting jewelry and necklace aswell.

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    After the Beta goes live
Working...
X