X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eros
    replied
    @Eternium2020:

For my EXP grinder, I use Lily, and Power and Belt of Whirling Storm for the cooldown. I grind on TL100 (2mins) or 110
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Eros
    commented on 's reply
    I use Storm and QoL

• Eros
    replied
    Originally posted by papa jim View Post
    We still don't know about the next event, still in Android beta. Here is Travis' post from yesterday, December 17-It won't happen until the crash rate for the beta is lower. 1.5.28 fixed a bunch of crashes. 1.5.29 fixed a bunch more. 1.5.30 fixes even more. When the crash rate gets to a reasonable level, it will go live.
    Thanx for the info ?

Leave a comment:

• Eternium2020
    commented on 's reply
    I'll try warrior and split some of my item and transfer it to my new character slot and try if i can progress with warrior as im having a hard time playing BH, i just realised that Demolition Set is not that good unlike stalker, stalker can like destroy the boss in just 30-50secs on Trial 100.

so if stalker set is much better, why not stalker set should be the one can be bought by glory not demolition set... and what trinket are u using on warrior i have QoL and Vial Of Wind, Fire Lily, Talisman of Storms. what should i use ill copy yours so i can farm set or trinkets at Trial 120+.

• papa jim
    replied
    We still don't know about the next event, still in Android beta. Here is Travis' post from yesterday, December 17-It won't happen until the crash rate for the beta is lower. 1.5.28 fixed a bunch of crashes. 1.5.29 fixed a bunch more. 1.5.30 fixes even more. When the crash rate gets to a reasonable level, it will go live.

Leave a comment:

• Eros
    replied
    Originally posted by Eternium2020 View Post
    You are not just in the right track, you there is making Eternium History. been playing for months and im stuck at trial 100, there is a section that i think was posted by kurt or it was travesty a guide for ANB u can find it at Players Helping Players or it was in General Discussion..

I will try warrior now to make history too.
    I am currently at 139. So hard to kill Garm whenever the heal circle is not showing. I always ran out of time.

Leave a comment:

• Eros
    replied
    Originally posted by Stusmith50 View Post
    Legendary is the highest craftable or droppable gear level. But in ANB you can earn Celestial Transforms which add a fifth stat (vitality) to the legendary item you apply it to.
    When will be the next AnB?

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    replied
    Legendary is the highest craftable or droppable gear level. But in ANB you can earn Celestial Transforms which add a fifth stat (vitality) to the legendary item you apply it to.

Leave a comment:

• Eternium2020
    replied
    You are not just in the right track, you there is making Eternium History. been playing for months and im stuck at trial 100, there is a section that i think was posted by kurt or it was travesty a guide for ANB u can find it at Players Helping Players or it was in General Discussion..

I will try warrior now to make history too.

Leave a comment:

• Eros
    started a topic Am I on the right track?

Am I on the right track?

Started playing Eternium about 3 weeks ago and managed to reach TL 132 using 2 Fury/ 4 Warlord set. Shockwave, Leap and ITZ focusing on Parry, Cooldown, CR, and CD.

How do I get those items higher than Legendary and what is AnB? Kept hearing about it here but havent seen it yet. Also, I cant see the leader borads.

Can anyone enlighten me if we are playing the same Eternium game? I am playing on IOS by the way
Working...
X