Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Rosengrant
    replied
    I am curious how many warriors got to TL 130 in gold (vs mage and BH). I feel like they made getting the 2nd CT way tougher (without buying gems). The devs must have thought the game was too easy?

Leave a comment:

• Eternium2020
    commented on 's reply
    Yea im experiencing the instantly death, even i just died and after i click resurrect i will dir again even tho i just click it. the mobs i lure was alot and i can like hold them for a long time meaning i can keep up with the damage theyre dealing but sometimes i dont know if this is a bug or not but im luring i guess 10-15 mobs with elite creatures 1 elite creature doesn't even deal damage and same to the rest and when u lure alll of then when my 4pcs warlord trigger and my whirlwind activates they start becoming abnormal, i can lure alot of mobs probably half of the map thats what i always do and doesnt die and when i lure 15 sometimes i do die. and i resurrect where theres no mobs or anything but the mobs are already after me and will instant die like no one hit me or anything near me to kill me instantly.

im guessing its a bug if u just died and u instantly click ressurrect so fast the game cant keep up with u so thats where u die. because i think theres a 3seconds rule before clicking ressurrect to be able to not insta die if u click ressurrect.
    i don't know if its me or not because it also happens to my BH.

• Edd
    replied
    Well, after I got a Cleaver and cleave damage bracer from the ANB event, I was able to claw back to Trial 142.

I abandoned the Fire Lily build. Fire Lily is just not competitive at high levels. It is good at lower levels and farming gold because you don't need to fully devote to Crit rating & Crit damage. But sucks at high levels, especially with Belt of Templar.

Leave a comment:

• netonha
    replied
    will this new change be forever?

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    replied
    Congrats, TheExorcist That's fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely done bro. You did very nice!

• TheExorcist
    replied
    strange indeed?
    sometime swearing, scolding "above" etc etc is good
    erm. well
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-07-2021, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    replied
    TheExorcist, you might have fun trying Mage again. In my limited experience, Mage offers far more dynamic play than Warrior, especially on low-end tech. In part this is because key Mage abilities recharge twice as fast as comparable Warrior abilities. More experienced players no doubt know a lot more about compensating for these issues than I do. As soon as I started playing Mage, it was an enormous relief to spend my time battling, instead of waiting to recharge, and worse, getting stuck being killed repeatedly at the end of the third act.

Pairing Mage with the Healer has been really efficient because Vortex makes it possible to take out a load of enemies in one strike. I much prefer moving forward continuously to the--for me--extremely inefficient Warrior battling. Some of it is probably newbie mistakes on my part. All these reports affirm that there are flaws in Warrior, though. Being killed repeatedly takes the fun out of it.

I feel for everyone who invested in Warrior, and hope the developers improve it, or at least roll it back. I was excited to find Eternium, and had no idea about the problems with Warrior until I added a Mage a few days ago and started exploring the forum.

Wishing you all a good ANB.
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by Raingold; 01-06-2021, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rogtime
    commented on 's reply
    Be lucky if it were 1%

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed...However, most of the things we suggest are rarely implemented.
    Sorry for the negativity.

• Edd
    replied
    I think this is the best thing we as players can do is show our concerns on the forum and bring attention to the issue.

Nobody likes being nerfed. I think the devs will realize this was a mistake. While I didn't necessarily like the ITZ spammy play for warriors, they took it away and did nothing to compensate. I think it is exacerbated by potentially buggy mobs (I do not think it is intentional that warriors are being one-shot killed).

So don't give up, provide constructive feedback, and hopefully there will be a resolution.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Even shield warrior gets one shotted now!

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    I feel your pain. I main warrior too and I don't want to play a boring and underperforming warrior build.
    I guess it's time for me to take another break from the game and let everything settle.(if ever)
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-06-2021, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    So sad indeed.
    Whirlwind Shield Warrior for years i always try my best to promote "You".
    HUNDRED OF POSTINGS just for "You"
    now that "You" are extremely "Unplayable"
    to me "You" are "Death" itself
    absolutely Not "Fun" anymore
    utterly "Nonsense"
    "TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT" to be one of my hero
    Only usable for The 5 Star Story Mode Goldly
    R.I.P till "Eternity"
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-07-2021, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    commented on 's reply
    Riots have already started. I'm throwing away my gems, buying gold and shyt, and most prolly stop playing after Gold. I've had it enough.
Working...
X