Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• netonha
    replied
    I spent more than 4 yeas and a lot of money in the warrior. It was my favourite class. Almost everything at 77' and celestials... now that the class is nerfed, i don't know what i do. It thought i would play this game for the entire life, but with some updates like this, i think it will be impossible. We never reach our goal. So sad

Leave a comment:

• Edd
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the instant death thing was very frustrating. I don't know if it a problem with warriors, or a bug with one of the mobs. But like I said, I had over 7.6M toughness and many times I would just go from full to dead.

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    After this anb I'm not sure if I'm going to abandon warrior or abandon the game.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    For years i'm a warrior lover
    but with "so many SINCERE negative feedback from WARRIOR LOVERS"
    i'm not ashamed to "flirt" to Bounty Hunters
    i will abandon "Warriors altogether" (dumped the fragile old lovers with all the nonsense -nerfed etc etc)

At the moment will try as able as i can with my Whirlwind Shield warrior
    let see how far can it go aa?
    if it's not possible anymore i just one to say one thing:

"farewell/goodbye warrior with whatever build you are"

i'm still new to BH (Noob). Many things i dont know yet. Made many mistakes etc. But i can happily conclude: Bounty Hunter is "100" time more powerful than warriors

it is as simple as that

Mage? i better start polishing myself with mage style of playin. Neglect it for so long
    say wat you want
    Thank you

two more thing:

1. Many time all of a sudden i'm dead (as screen shot) below. How is it possible for warriors to go forward? We can't shoot from far like BH or Mage.

i'M OK IF I'M NOT ON THE LB. But "im not ok if always dead" and cannot do anythin about it. Always abandon trials. Waste of time.

2, JUST GIVE ME ONE GOOD/VALID/SOLID reason why i should continue playing warrior?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-04-2021, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Edd View Post
    Are warriors terrible now that In the Zone has been changed? Any advice on what build to try now? I guess I have time to ponder while I wait for my abilities to train up. What are the thoughts on Fire Lily defender or Fire Lily Axes?
    Warrior has always been the redheaded stepchild in this game

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Yep

• Lesinarbl
    replied
    Is this right time to start the riot bcs they nerfed us??

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Bosses are easy to kill because you are use to killing bosses at way higher trials

• TheExorcist
    replied
    strictly as a Shield Warrior (DW i absolutely have no idea - it's our Great Romme jurisdiction)
    I HAVE TO BE HONEST
    this new updated:

1. mobs are too powerful
    2. frequently when i whirlwind here and there etc etc suddenly i'm dead (who killed me- no idea)
    3. Possibly 5 min facing the boss (i would swim with the Great White Shark)
    4. bla bla bla and bla bla bla

Oh for heaven's sake dont you have any good news. Just one.

"with this new updated Bosses are a bit easy to kill" (non-ITZ build)
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-03-2021, 04:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Edd
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, Romme. I know you have a lot of clout around the forums. I did decent with the trial, but still not anywhere near what I was in the previous silver (I think I got like trial 140ish).

I went with a Fire Lily & Axe build, which didn't feel great, but let me clear trial 126. Because Crit and Crit Damage are useless in this built, it let me try to stack survivability stats (dodge, parry, vitality) and get to a ridiculous 7.6M toughness while using what I thought were the best damage reduction skills in Shockwave, Leap, and Whirlwind (whirlwind probably not necessary and seems to be buggy with the 4 piece warlord bonus). Despite this, I would still die seemingly randomly from almost full health.

I think warriors right now are sacrificing too much for survivability. Look at how many warrior abilities are built around surviving... I don't play other classes much, but at least my bounty hunter alt doesn't really need to make that tradeoff - neither should warriors IMO.

Leave a comment:

• chessmaster58
    commented on 's reply
    :facepalm - Thank you .... Since we are relegated to auto attack, I presume Vit on Jewelry is going to be necessary

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Cleave, frenzy, rending slash are the 3 auto attacks for warrior.

Since cooldowns take too long with nerfed ar and alacrity, the best build is Cleave build. The majority of your damage comes from auto attacking with cleave.

• chessmaster58
    commented on 's reply
    Romme, thanks as always for your insight.
    As I am a Newb warrior, please elaborate on "warriors best build is centered around auto attacking."
    Thanks in advance!!!

• Romme
    replied
    Nerfed hard.

As the only melee class, increasing foe's damage hurt warriors the most since they can't kite. Other classes kite and dodge to avoid damage. Warrior by nature is in the middle of the fray.

Warriors were on a similar level as other classes prior to the update when they were able to spam their skills. What the hell do you think will happen now that they can use their skills every 5-8 seconds now. Devs obviously didn't think that through.

Even if warrior had itz to spam skills they would get melted with the damage foes are now doing.

warriors need a huge buff, and can't wait for the devs to see it once anb results come in. The few that have already posted on season leaderboard are showing how far back warriors will be. Right now warriors best build is centered around auto attacking.

Leave a comment:

• Edd
    started a topic ANB - Warrior nerf?

ANB - Warrior nerf?

Are warriors terrible now that In the Zone has been changed? Any advice on what build to try now? I guess I have time to ponder while I wait for my abilities to train up. What are the thoughts on Fire Lily defender or Fire Lily Axes?
Working...
X