No announcement yet.

ANB - Warrior nerf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, after I got a Cleaver and cleave damage bracer from the ANB event, I was able to claw back to Trial 142.

I abandoned the Fire Lily build. Fire Lily is just not competitive at high levels. It is good at lower levels and farming gold because you don't need to fully devote to Crit rating & Crit damage. But sucks at high levels, especially with Belt of Templar.

Comment

I am curious how many warriors got to TL 130 in gold (vs mage and BH). I feel like they made getting the 2nd CT way tougher (without buying gems). The devs must have thought the game was too easy?

Comment

I managed to snag both CTs, but barely.
        It's a combination of things:
        1. In The Zone nerf without any real compensation
        2. Deceitful/Illusionist mobs are bugged to one-hit kill
        3. Mobs in general were buffed.
        Buffing the mobs in general is probably fine. But hopefully they can fix the bug ASAP and work to re-balance warriors a little better.

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you tell us how many gem it took you and what tl u finished?

• Edd
          Edd commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought a 50 gem crate and the 2,500 gem legendary crate. The 50 gem crate is a small investment that really helps you level up faster. And with the nerf to item drop rates now, you almost need to buy a legendary crate. At least for warrior... I'm not sure if other classes are in such a bad place. This game has become very frustrating with the last patch.

I got to TL 124 I think.

Hello guys. I'm still working on ww and Fury.
        I Just want to be different ?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220430-193843.png
Views:	246
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	211447

Comment

Congrats netonha on the WW fury build Could you later perhaps (normal playing) try say up to Trial 155?
          if any full set fury could attain trial 155: The Exorcist would surely "fully abandon (nail to the coffin)" this ww shield warrior full set defender kind of thing.

why?

1. Full set fury already a success in warrior exp build (flaming axes guide etc).

2. If full set fury able to perform well also in high trials ( trial 155 and above) no need to play a shield warrior for further trial advancement. It can't beat Trial 155. So what's the point in playing a shield warrior? ( Trials wise ehh). I'm using common sense. Am I right??

erm

Thank you
          Hv a nice day
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-02-2022, 01:12 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Thank you, my friend. I'm having a hard time trying to stay in top 100. I'm playing on mobile and my FPS isn't good. I think If i was in a computer, things should be different..(trial 155) ?
            Anyway, i'm trying to discover how can i get to the boss faster because i usually do It when trial is almost finishing.
            In the other hand, If o get a Nice combo, i can kill the Boss in 2 seconds. But i hardly ever have time to do It.

Comment

I use a full fury build and the highest trial I can complete is 146. I can't stay alive with whirlwind and pick up enough mobs to spawn the boss in enough time. I don't see how someone can get to 152. That's crazy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220501-214829_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	211456
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Gargos
                Gargos commented
                Editing a comment
                I changed from 6 F to 2F 4 WL fairly recently, mainly because I was dying far too quickly around TL 128. My gear was pretty mid-range, and the past couple of ANBs I concentrated on developing the meta build. I got stuck with the meta at TL 139, switched to the old fury build, and beat Garm. Then the 6 F build failed abysmally for me at tl 140 so I reverted to the meta. I'm now stuck at TL 141, and tackling TL 142 is too tough. I survive OK, but not enough time for the boss. With 6 F I just die, die, and die again. Doesn't worry me too much at this stage, I'm relatively new and still developing, and achieving Season 500 was my aim. Your 6 F build has high damage but relatively low toughness, achieving TL 146 is damned good.

Yes Man, its Crazy. I have tô use ALL balls of blood that drops from the Monsters. If i got the right combo everytime and a better FPS, i could do tl 155.

Comment

Nice to hear many dear friends love to try with this full set fury kind of thing. I do hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel (Trial 155)

Inform us if anyone succeeds.

To be honest: I'm thinking of deleting my oldest character that I have: my old whirlwind shield warrior. I had lost hope in it

Thank you very much
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do not delete your SW warrior! For a short time, long ago, SW was the meta. It may be again. Whether it is or not, I would not delete any gear. Now that we have sufficient stash space you have room to keep gear for DW and SW builds. Both are fun to play and you wouldn't want to waste all the 77 items and CTs you earned!

• Raingold
                  Raingold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Understandable frustration. I've been inspired by your shield warrior since I started playing Eternium. For me, taking a long break from the game increased my enjoyment-to-annoyance ratio. I was amazed to find Arcanist improved, along with other upgrades. It all seemed so stagnant last winter. There's hope! BTW, thanks to you, I'm saving SW gear.

More build improvements seem likely to finally manifest. The Steam release sparked motivation to make the game more appealing to PC players. There's still loads of potential to develop all classes.

It's your choice, of course. To me, it seems worth holding on to your investment in the valiant Shield Warrior..

I'm bored by meta builds, yet I keep all the best gear to play with hybrids. My latest gold BH is 2 Havok/2 Demo/2 Stalker. Kaboom! My old ELR Mage is a Stormcaller in progress, currently testing 2 Arc/4 SC.

BTW, I accidently deleated my main warrior. I saved his gear, but it sucks to have only a normal-map Warrior. Miss my main warrior. Be 100% sure before deleting a hero. Good fortune to you, brave one.
                  Last edited by Raingold; 05-03-2022, 12:36 PM.
              Working...
              X