• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know about ERA

-This article is a Google translation, so please do not misunderstand-

I want to know specifically about ERA

Does this also need a trigger?

I haven't raised my ERA yet. After getting the information, I will finish the item.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hyeon; 03-11-2021, 06:13 AM.

Block Rating is only useful for Shield Warrior - in which case you would be going with the full Defender set and Blackguard Mace & Shield, put Block Rating on all gear, to help trigger Shield Slam and for the Power boost when Shield Block is enabled.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

SW without block is like eating bread made without "flour and yeast". wat bread is that? none
      mine (fire-Lilly SW) at our ANB right now:

I think (correct me if i'm wrong) fire-lilly SW need higher block that it possibly can . According to Arionthe Flower Protector Build THE EXTRA BLOCK IS USED AS 1/2 POWER (i dunno the meaning of this statement (wat's 1/2 Power?). I just follow the recommendation of the "Flower Protector Build"

How bout CR/CD SW Build? ( i absolutely have no idea). The general rule is that "Block" is capped at "95%" ??.(is it still applicable? again i dunno). Thus higher block more than 95% for CD/CR build is not recommendable?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-12-2021, 02:58 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
        According to Arionthe Flower Protector Build THE EXTRA BLOCK IS USED AS 1/2 POWER (i dunno the meaning of this statement (wat's 1/2 Power?).
        From the 6x Defender bonus:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20210312_135301.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	194152

Which means, when you have Shield Block active, your Warrior is getting +2392 Power.

How bout CR/CD SW Build? ( i absolutely have no idea). The general rule is that "Block" is capped at "95%" ??.(is it still applicable? again i dunno). Thus higher block more than 95% for CD/CR build is not recommendable?
        Based on the above, and that any percentage over 100% is your Critical Block chance, I would say the higher the better. With Sword & Board, Critical Block always trigger Shield Slam, with double damage (from v1.4.7 notes, could have been changed since...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210312_135323.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.7 KB ID:	194153

Critical Block is capped at 95%, so that's 195% for the Block chance, or 7800 Block Rating - or 3800, because of the +4000 from Shield Block ability... but again, you may want more for the Power boost, or when you don't have Shield Block active...
        Last edited by Nhat; 03-12-2021, 03:22 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thank you all who responded

Comment

Here is my sheet detail from this anb currently trying shiel warrior lily build
            Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              When ill be with push item ill have more block rate then that hahaha

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              But half of yourblock rating become power when shieldbock is active no?

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah just check if this is alwYs on defender. But yes when shield block is active you gain half of block rsting into power

Here is my detail from trial
            Attached Files

Comment

And this one is with shield slam bracer instead of DT bracer
              Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Half the dps with shieldslam bracer. Cause it take way too long on boss. So i th8nk that dt bracer are way better for mow. Ill check back when higher trial pushing

Thank you all who responded

Comment

Working...
              X