Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Gratz! very nice. Hope they make him great again too as I still have my SW (in sleep mode).

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Woah beautifull i know why i call you master. Youre the best man! Didnot try 141 142 yet but its gonna bechallenging for sure. Youre the man that maintain my passion for shield lover and push me to the limit! Thnk bro hope ill catch you

• TheExorcist
    replied
    The biggest problem for this underpowered shield warrior is "Kara". Thankfully our Turgeon made it by using the skill "Charge"

Me? like a snail
    up one trial (after quite some time stuck at 141)

Thank you

​​​​​​

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-12-2021, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    The bonus for arena is too little!! They should give out glory’s and gems!

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I understand about arena, it’s more that it makes me wonder about encrypted shield. It basically gives you loh on blocking as well as attack. For those big pulls, so DT doesn’t “escape” halve way. Pulling power and face tanking ability are important. Can’t block if you’re not face tanking.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    But arena is kinda boring so i dont waste precious time in it. We want shield warrior back to play the game not for this pvai

• Kardinaal
    replied
    There is one area shield warriors might still excell at, and that’s the arena. Using encrypted shield might make you allmost invincible according to some things I saw. So that’s one more thing to test out and play around with.

It basically gives a chance to add to the force field every block you do, the ammount depends on LoH value. So the plan for next Anb is again making a firelilly shield warrior, only now try LoH and encrypted shield instead of life + shockwave heal for survival (well life and shockwave heal still factor in ofcourse).

Hopefully this will “free up” shockwave a bit. Before I couldn’t save up shockwave casts for when shield block is on, I needed to keep casting ASAP for the healing (in the mob phase at least).

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Congratz bro youre the best shield2arrior!?

• TheExorcist
    replied
    I absolutely have no understanding at this fragile & underpowered shield warrior. My DW rest for awhile at Trial 140. erm why not just try this retired SW thing for a change?

I can"t beat Kara at 140 but success with Magroth at 141. Strange. Wat I'm goin to do? Rotate the two (DW & SW)?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-11-2021, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Last one I promise . The cleaver is definately the way to go. Cleaver lvl 72 actually does more damage compared tot the lvl 75 weapon I used before.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    After a few more trial runs I’m getting a better idea of what I can pull, with my current gear it’s around 6-7 groups of mobs before I gotta pop block and shockwave them to thin them out. Survivability is great, life goes down reasonably slow so you have time to shockwave for heal.

Tried trial 110 and had no problems with Kara, the minions go down quick with shockwave and whirlwind. Got her down with allmost 4 minutes to spare.

Next goal is to up the shockwave damage by crafting either a viscera (50% dmg boost to rending slash) or cleaver (1200% damage of basic attacks, but no idea if that boost gets used for the dot part of rending slash).

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    First time attaching images. The damage one worked out but the others are terribly low quality. The one at the end of the trial 109 shows a little over 2 minutes left, and the one with my gear was meant to show the levels (shield and weapon 75, fire lilly is 77 ct’d, the rest are 1 craft per item and lvl 71-74).

Hoping to get you better results after ANB,

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E80FC718-2353-4FB5-8B3D-83A816CAA151.png
Views:	388
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	199462Click image for larger version

Name:	572E8881-E5C2-4B6D-BCEB-1D9B89979C5B.jpeg
Views:	384
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	199463Click image for larger version

Name:	1FCA5FCB-1B27-477A-8EC1-062DC0A7AAC5.png
Views:	412
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	199461I managed to build the set for my earlier build (just in time for anb), except for the amulet (out of jewels to combine). It’s by no means “endgame worthy”, but it gives you some idea. It has all the basics of my build (fire dot weapon enchant, slayer on helmet, no other enchants for now).

A quick test at trial 109 shows I can at least get to 110 for 2 CTs.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    Meh...I can't just play the same class/build every time. I get bored. LBs be damned!
    Last edited by Arawn; 06-30-2021, 08:21 PM.

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    And if I could I wouldn't play shield warrior :P
Working...
X