Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    replied
    The biggest problem with fire Lilly on a shield warrior is that the power gets so high, you run into diminishing returns. When you are allready around 14k power with Sb on, that 5000 extra from top does less than you’d expect.

When it triggers when Sb is off, it takes my power from around 5k to 10k, and then you feel the boost.

So top can be hit or miss to be honest, this anb I’m trying talisman of doom, hoping it will do more for me when Sb is on.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    ToS is 3000%, ToP is 5000 points. That’s the difference… If ToP is 3000%, then Lily build will be always better than anything else

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Crit is still the way to go yes. But I made my bed, and have no doubt I can get a Lilly shield warrior to tl110 with the update for Anb. I planned a whirlwind version this anb, I want to see the effects of the healing from the 2 piece defender bonus.

As for the new limits of the build when full lvl 77? Maybe I can hit tl140, as it stands with my gear I can get to 130 max. To be honest it’s as much about more life and healing as it is about damage limits. Maybe more.

Also I want to seek the limits of power muhahaha.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Im trying cr cd SW this anb. Hoping that its the good choice

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Kardinaal Do Report back to us how high do you think this fire-lilly shield warrior can perform at trials (this new updating thing)

erm Our gold anb: I haven't made my mind yet wat type of a shield warrior should I choose ehh?

The Cr/CD or Fire-Lilly

At the moment just as usual: runnin for exp/gold with fury DW build etc

Thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-18-2021, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    My fire Lilly shockwave shield warrior has gone up 10 trials with the update, to 127 (for now, got a few minutes left on the timer so I might be able to get to either 129 or 131). I am now attacking with over 14k power with shield block active.

The extra boosts on shockwave heal part are very noticeable too. With 40% less cooldown on abilities, I can now run two stacks of shockwave heals round the clock comfortably. The extra survivability does a lot for me. Bigger pulls in mob phase, I can facetank more “big” attacks from bosses, so I get more shield blocks in. At 1.4 mil health, that’s a lot of healing.

Damage wise I’ve given up on shockwave though, without the set bonus from vampiric blades it does very little damage. That also means I’m now running a more traditional shield warrior setup and skillset with physical damage, frenzy…

Gear is far from perfect, blackguards 77 shield and 76 weapon at near max stats with ct on the shield, 76 cloak with ct, 77 fire Lilly ct’ed. All the rest is lower. So I might be able to reach 140 or so once I got it all up to 77. Wonder what the max power is I can get behind this build .

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    Dev should give top shield warriors some shield-specific badges. That will make shield warriors very hot.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    I want to try replacing ITZ with DT in my 2F4W, but my DT doesn’t have a lot of damage. Maybe it’s a stupid idea.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    No davidz i dont think itgood

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk bro hope ill succeed too thnk for the advice!

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes plus chRge for jigh crit and a lot of power

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Congrats Turgeon Trial 142 now is it?

Watch out!!!! That old witch (TBD) skin is made of "stainless steel".

Hope u succeed. I don't like to be alone at 142.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    Is 2F4W good with SW?

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    How did you make such high Deadly Throw? Is it from flurry and shield bonus?

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    replied
    Here ya go. 141 done. With a poor mob phase it let me only 3min45 to kill magroth but i getit haha. Next is 142 to catch you up TheExorcist
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X