Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Frenzy 30% attack speed equal 30 % increased haste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Frenzy 30% attack speed equal 30 % increased haste?

I’m looking for an explanation of how attack speed compares to haste (not including anything with recovery).

+30% Attack Speed is better than +30% Haste...

There are a few parts to your char's final attack speed:

1. Calculated from Haste Rating:
    Base attack speed = 1 + 6 x H / ( H + 1000 )
    - the division part results in diminishing return: the higher your Haste Rating, the less +1 adds
    - eg: 1000 Haste gives you a base AS of 4, and 1300 (+30% Haste Rating) is 4.39, which is not even +10% AS.

2. Attack speed boost from Synergy.

3. Any archers affects the Haste AND AS boost value. Each one gives you +2% Haste Rating and +5% Attack Speed boost, your char's detailed stats will be updated to include the boost.

4. If you use 2 weapons, then there is a +30% boost to Attack Speed too.

5. Based on previous tests, which may be outdated... the Frenzy boost is added at the end of it all.

So your final calculation is:
    (1 + 6 x H / ( H + 1000 ) ) x ( 1 + Synergy + # Archers x .05 ) x ( 1 + 0.3 { if 2 weapons } ) x ( 1 + 0.3 { Frenzy boost } )

Unfortunately, there is also the limitting factor, based on your device's processing speed... players have noticed more of a "stairs styled" jumps, rather than direct improvements of AS, noticeable around 4/5 and higher... eg. Nothing changes as you increase Haste, then you get a jump...

If you really care, then you'll need to test it out for yourself.
    Last edited by Nhat; 04-04-2021, 06:00 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      So your final calculation is:
      (1 + 6 x H / ( H + 1000 ) ) x ( 1 + Synergy + # Archers x .05 + 0.3 { if 2 weapons } ) x ( 1 + 0.3 { Frenzy boost } )
      The boost from dual wielding is separate. I don’t know about Frenzy, but without it the formula is
      (1 + 6 x H / ( H + 1000 ) ) x ( 1 + Synergy + # Archers x .05 ) x ( 1 + 0.3 { if 2 weapons } )

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LodWig , felt something was wrong but didn't have access to my files to check...

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      In fact I probably got the formula from you!
Working...
X