TL 105 runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL 105 runs

Hi, I'm Arin, a warrior player. Romme already posted a great video of warrior's TL 105 run, but this is PC version.

I think the best setting for XP runs will be Cleave on main attack with Frenzy buff on second (not with QoL but with vial of wind), with Cleave Bracer of Mastery, but I don't have it so just used WW bracer, which is fine as well. Or just normal bracer will be actually fine.

I didn't need much toughness so used 3 archers for extra haste, but you can use 3 warriors if you need more toughness (or any combination of them might be good). For ANB grind, you may want to use just warrior and archer, or two or three warriors.

Normally I grind XP & gold together at TL 105 with XP & gold booster with my XP toon, but to show apple and potion usage clearly, I recorded it with my push toon with XP buff only.

I'm not the best player and this is not my best runs, did some mistakes, but hope beginners can get some basic concept of WW - charge - leap of 4F2W build.

GL & HF !

Video Link:
    https://streamable.com/xf6r8p

Attached Files
    Last edited by Arin; 04-07-2021, 12:44 PM.

whoa..... rarely to see Champion Arin on forum

Originally posted by Arin View Post
    I'm not the best player....
    lol you are the season 5 1# Champion, you are clearly the best arin
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 04-07-2021, 06:06 AM.
    Guide :

Comment

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      All we need is luck : )

Woahhhh running before charging makes it way, way easier!!!

I used to WW, charge, run jump that way the jump is more "accurate" but often the WW starts to suck in un-aggroed mobs and messes up the charge.

WW, run solves the un-aggroed mob problem and you can see the counter to charge and not lose the mobs. Awesome!
    Last edited by Peter Clough; 04-07-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah the basic concept is pulling all the mobs near you with WW before you charge. So you charge not too early (nor too late making sure you charge before WW ends).
Working...
X