AnB 2 Fury/4 Warlord advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnB 2 Fury/4 Warlord advice

I am doing my first AnB event and of course diving head first in I chose Gold. Thought my plan was solid but I don't have 2500 gems to buy the bundle to get marks of titans. I also only have two fury pieces unlocked with no glory to unlock more so I think I'm stuck with the 2 Fury/4 warlord build. I'd like to possibly stick with it because the goal was to craft lvl 77 gear I can then send over to my existing warrior using that build.

I fear though that with no mark of titans, I'm going to burn right through 6 hours just trying to get to lvl 70 on non-set gear.

Any advice on what to do?

In my opinion, do not waste resources on set/unique gear before level 70 - exception is the Fire Lily or other trinkets, which you just get for the special effect. You're looking at 30 minutes of game time to get to level 70, or an hour and a half max, if running on a budget, so it's a waste to craft set gear while leveling...

Craft your prefer set once you reach level 70. Make sure you stick to lower trials and only move up when you clear in less than 90 seconds, or 60...
    Last edited by Nhat; 07-04-2021, 06:34 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Use the ephemerals to XP farm with 4 fury 2 warlord.

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, as you progress through the trials you get 6 boxes to craft purple gear with. Best to use one of the bonuses for xp boost. This should get you to a trial level above 70, where you get a good chance of unique and set items as loot.

Save that loot till you have an inventory full, then salvage in bulk. One inventory full should get you enough marks to craft a legendary set.

Another possibility is buying a few 200 gem boxes (there’s one that gives 4-6 marks). This gets you the initial few marks for whatever gear the build cannot do without (belt of the Templar, weapon set, trinkets...).
        Last edited by Kardinaal; 07-05-2021, 11:42 AM. Reason: Edited for extra info
    Working...
    X