Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can an high-ranking ANB Fury (6/6) Warrior NOT using Lily please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can an high-ranking ANB Fury (6/6) Warrior NOT using Lily please help...

I am looking for a youtube video showing how you tackle a trial. I'd like to see what a run looks like from a movement and attack standpoint. I'm having difficulty getting runs in the one minute range (if that's what would be considered ideal). I'm closer to 1:30 - 2:00 minutes. Going lower in trials doesn't seem to help that much.

I'm using CoQ and ToS so lily runs are not going to be helpful.

Thanks.

I'm not "high ranking" but I don't believe there are any real differences between a Lily and Crit Fury trial run: use Whirlwind to gather as many mobs as you can handle, blast them with Storm of Swords, repeat... Fire Lily simply give you an early damage boost, Crit wins out past TL 110, based on posts I've read here...

More details needed: what level, Champion Level, stats, Trial level, abilities, etc...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

I run a 6 piece crit damage Fury as a essence gatherer mainly because it is fun to charge around trailing tornadoes etc. Currently able to do TL105 in around 75-90 secs.

Only other thing I would add to Nhat's comments is keeping track of the 6 piece fury bonus and making sure it stays on. Also key is timing charge/leaps to coincide with Talisman of Storms / Power infusion activations. Everything else is mostly whirlwind - gather mobs, blast 'em then repeat.

Comment

Check this one out:

It takes a lot of practice to move as smoothly as Romme in the video - there are a lot of details that you don't really see when watching it for the first time. E.g. timing, positioning ww, charge and leap. Takes a few hundred runs to feel some flow : )

As a rule if the boss takes too long, go 5 trials lower. To farm 105 efficiently, you need at least one Slayer weapon enchantment, as well as Slayer helm enchantment. But yeah, that's explained better in the video
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! That probably explains why I can't usually farm 105 in less than 90 seconds during ANBs. I don't bother enchanting my farming gear.

• Bellagiofan
          Bellagiofan commented
          Editing a comment
          This is perfect thanks. I see what the problem is. I can't get the times down until I'm level 10 on whirlwind, leap, charge.

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Well yeah level 10 WW is ground-breaking, lvl 10 leap makes things much smoother, charge level 10 is just an incremental damage increase of ~5% over level 9. So in ANB before you spend the last 72 hours on charge you can get other skills and synergy up (reasonably)

I also did a lot of spinning around this ANB : P Just uploaded a video of the last 3 runs to CL 2100, you can check it out in the videos section
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Here is another video with battle rage instead of leap

Also to show the consistency https://youtu.be/5twQWuUwcB4

Comment

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            I just checked, and yes, the ability queue option is on. Should I turn it off?

• Romme
            Romme commented
            Editing a comment
            No, it should be on. Not sure what's going on then

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            It's always been like that for me, even back when I started playing years ago. And I'm using a high-end phone.
        Working...
        X