This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    it seems we still used cleave with vampiric set (bleed). Why not change to Rending slash. . (that have grievous wound)?. In other words used frenzy and RS instead of frenzy with cleave

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    To add Premify's reply, " Grievous Wounds" does not only come from Rending Slash. All attacks when Vamperic Blade set is used provides Grievous Wounds.

Comment

Premify & Adolf thanks for the answer
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Has anyone tested farming 105 with WW10 and 6j?

Comment

I've tried WW 6J, its also good but not as good as 6F. My fastest so far 40sec but have good average runs.

Comment

Are there any more details about the shockwave bug? Is it a bug on mobile wrongly buffing the damage or a bug on PC wrongly debuffing the damage? Is it only occuring in version 1.5.89 or also in previous versions? Is it messing with the bleeding damage or the instantaneous damage?

Comment

• adolf_2003
              adolf_2003 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am not a PC user and haven't played serious PC Eternium gaming except for accepting the rewards from Steam.

According to Arin, there's some point in the game that Shockwave has Zero damage. Tbh, I didn't know the details of that bug.

Probably, the best thing to know the truth about it is testing the build at the " Training Grounds", not sure though if that bug shows the details at TG.

Haha, good old Shockwave, there was a reason it was always my favorite and was the build I used in my warrior tutorial. Glad to see it's being used, good job.
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
            Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Quick question how much AR do i need to get in this build????

Comment

Really like this build.

Reminds me of the warrior meta in 1.2.65 almost six years ago. IIRC it was 4 Adv/2 Jugg for the CR, CD, and Power bonuses with CR, CD, Vitality, and LOH on everything (no such thing as Celestials then); Frenzy/RS; SW, DT, and BR; Endurance, Celerity, and PI; and three archers.

Nice to use SW again! Map-shopping seems to be necessary. Been a long time since I was interested in using warrior again!
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

The videos posted come up as "Video unavailable This video is private​", all except for TL161.

Comment

Working...
                  X