X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricklhall
    replied
    The videos posted come up as "Video unavailable This video is private​", all except for TL161.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Really like this build.

Reminds me of the warrior meta in 1.2.65 almost six years ago. IIRC it was 4 Adv/2 Jugg for the CR, CD, and Power bonuses with CR, CD, Vitality, and LOH on everything (no such thing as Celestials then); Frenzy/RS; SW, DT, and BR; Endurance, Celerity, and PI; and three archers.

Nice to use SW again! Map-shopping seems to be necessary. Been a long time since I was interested in using warrior again!

Leave a comment:

• r2d2px1
    replied
    Quick question how much AR do i need to get in this build????

Leave a comment:

• Skyla
    replied
    Haha, good old Shockwave, there was a reason it was always my favorite and was the build I used in my warrior tutorial. Glad to see it's being used, good job.

Leave a comment:

• adolf_2003
    commented on 's reply
    I am not a PC user and haven't played serious PC Eternium gaming except for accepting the rewards from Steam.

According to Arin, there's some point in the game that Shockwave has Zero damage. Tbh, I didn't know the details of that bug.

Probably, the best thing to know the truth about it is testing the build at the " Training Grounds", not sure though if that bug shows the details at TG.

• Hyperion
    replied
    Are there any more details about the shockwave bug? Is it a bug on mobile wrongly buffing the damage or a bug on PC wrongly debuffing the damage? Is it only occuring in version 1.5.89 or also in previous versions? Is it messing with the bleeding damage or the instantaneous damage?

Leave a comment:

• adolf_2003
    replied
    I've tried WW 6J, its also good but not as good as 6F. My fastest so far 40sec but have good average runs.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    Has anyone tested farming 105 with WW10 and 6j?

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Premify & Adolf thanks for the answer

Leave a comment:

• adolf_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    it seems we still used cleave with vampiric set (bleed). Why not change to Rending slash. . (that have grievous wound)?. In other words used frenzy and RS instead of frenzy with cleave

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    To add Premify's reply, " Grievous Wounds" does not only come from Rending Slash. All attacks when Vamperic Blade set is used provides Grievous Wounds.

Leave a comment:

• Premify
    replied
    it seems we still used cleave with vampiric set (bleed). Why not change to Rending slash. . (that have grievous wound)?. In other words used frenzy and RS instead of frenzy with cleave

Any ideas?
    Rending slash bleeds for 10000% weapon damage (if stacked 10x) but the problem is: that's over 15 seconds.

Shockwave damage is multiplied by the bleed damage over the next (single) second. The majority of the bleed damage comes from the Vampire blade's 15% bleed effect and the RS damage is too little to even matter.

​​​​​​On the other side cleave provides nice debuffs to the enemies (50% slower, 15% less damage) which is crucial to survive in higher trials. I also use it as main attack when I got more than 5 mobs and no elites.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-08-2022, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    A new meta in town! That should get a Nobel prize.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Arawn!! With so many CTs, the green colour rare Jewellery thing etc etc in stock I'm full house. Thus Difficult to save old gears that are not being used. Had Salvaged Jugg and others. hv to make new one later im afraid.
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-06-2022, 10:42 AM.

• Arawn
    replied
    6 Jugg??
    ​​​​as Arawn old friend says: it's an old school build.
    CAn still remember when I start join this lovely game: late 2017. That time every new player (including me) try to pass/beat:

"Trial 98" (one of the most difficult trials)

My first character? DW 4Adv/2 Jugg. It seems 6/6 Jugg was played even bf I join. erm. I better try it.

Thanks
    Well, to be precise I was referring to the 4 Adv, 2 Jugg build that you mentioned for the boosted CR, CD, and Power stats, but it did use the Jugg set. I like seeing something other than the 4 WL, 2 F after all this time.

So TheExorcist have you got any older high-level Jugg pieces lying around in your stash?
    Last edited by Arawn; 10-03-2022, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X