arena come on this isnt new news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arena come on this isnt new news

What I'm trying to figure out is why you guys cannot update. Did Darn Arena to wear people can't attack each other from across the map. Talk about. Talk about unfair advantage. There's so many things wrong with that, and so many things wrong with this game. I just really hope you guys get it together and fix some things. Man, I mean, come on,
    S?e?a?n? ?T?h?o?m?a?s? ?C?o?r?l?e?w?

1. I'm guessing you meant to post this on the Eternium forum and not the Hidden Express (a hidden object game) forum.
    2. Have you seen the post at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-for-eternium?

Comment

yes I'm so confused with everything now a days. I come from the land of EQ remember that MMO yes and StarCraft. I'm one of those babies. So if there is a legend of how to navigate all of this I don't want to embarrass myself more then I already am...man do iI miss the simple days where dual processors and 1 gig of ram was top of the line ahahahaa

Comment

There are not going to be any major changes to Eternium until after the Unity version is rolled out.

The current Marmalade engine is long obsolete and a limiting factor.

Comment

See its the little comments such as yours that makes everything relevant again. Succinct and to the point, Unity version, makes perfect sense without having to delve right in!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Tin Man's post above is no longer relevant. Unity made a big (greedy) change to their pricing structure, which turned a lot of developers off. As a result, we've shelved our efforts to port/remake Eternium. A full (Making Fun) team has been assigned to the Marmalade version of the game.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
          Tin Man's post above is no longer relevant. Unity made a big (greedy) ...
          OUCH! POW! BAM! Deserves a bit more explanation, Travis (and John), donchathink? So Eternium live is now stuck with this freakin' obsolete Marmalade engine (forever? for the forseeable future? what? when?). Seems to me Eternium's best laid plans to advance the game to a better platform have hit a MAJOR roadblock -- and no Announcment except this obscure comment? Really, WTF?

Aren't there significant limitations in continuing to use this old engine? What, then, are the improvements that CAN be made with it? Any plans to move on to yet a different engine?

This is all quite disheartening and again deserves a bit more clarity and explanation for all of us who have been waiting patiently for bigger and better things to come!
          “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Working...
        X