email verification when playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email verification when playing

When I first go to play I get a screen with ranked tournament options and an option to become member of fan club to receive rewards etc byverifying email address. When I click verify email i get another pop up with ny email address and asking to enter code which is supposed to be sent via email. I click resend code but am not getting emails. If I click wring email address it doesnt give me an option to try an alternaive email/ Way back I must have done something to set the email as was playing this game a couple of years ago and have only just started back as couldn't find it.

Yay! You posted. That's me responding on the FB page. Your verification code is RKPYFM.

Comment

Thanks but have entered it and it then pops up with train out of sync reload and then still keeps asking for verification of email so presume its still not recognising me or will these come up everytime anyway?/

Last edited by TrishS; 02-11-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

I sent you a PM.

Comment

Cant remember adding a password but suppose must have done - will have to carry on as I am then util I remember. I may have just done it via facebook

Comment

Have just remembered I think - have sent a PM

Comment

Great now sorted thanks.

Comment

Glad to help, Trish! You may want to switch to something other than AOL (like GMail) to avoid this in the future.

Comment

Working...
                X