Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Then we could have used any schnauzer. We wanted the winner to feel special that her dog was used in the game by name.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    I would have just said [Schnauzer].

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Davis View Post
    Is Georgie on any of the train cars when you play the scene?
    He is listed on the boxcar as ["Georgie" the dog].

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    Is Georgie on any of the train cars when you play the scene?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Georgie the Schnauzer is in this scene (I don't recall the name):

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    Your older profile was on level 267.
    Thank you! Now if you don't mind one more question? I've been quite curious to know which scene the winner of the Cute Pet Contest is in. Can you tell me that?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Your older profile was on level 267.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    I'm curious now, to know what level I had reached before. Didn't think to ask before. Do you remember, Travis?

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    It's fixed! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Ok, you should be all set. Once you confirm here, I'll remove your old profile from the database to avoid any confusion in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    If you're fine with being on level 48, then I can just transfer your tickets and the charm to your newer profile.
    ^^ This ^^ Although now I'm on Level 51 and have 4,684 GMs.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    So, they figured out why you have 2 profiles. You removed the game back in 2014. While you were away from the game, Facebook made some changes, so when you came back, you had a new FBID for games.
    Do you mean that I would have to replay Levels 1-48
    Your old profile is further along than your new one, so you wouldn't have to replay anything.
    Would I also lose my 4,534 Golden Miles?
    Your old profile has 1180 Tickets and 1675 GMs.[/QUOTE]
    Can they just restore the missing tickets and the Energy Charm, and not the lost completed levels?
    If you're fine with being on level 48, then I can just transfer your tickets and the charm to your newer profile.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Davis
    replied
    Just to confirm, you want us to recover your older profile, correct? You will lose any progress made on your newer profile because the older data will overwrite the newer data.
    Do you mean that I would have to replay Levels 1-48 (or wherever I am when an overwrite occurs), but would have all of the higher levels that I had completed before? I'm enjoying the "refresher course". The whole point of this game, it seems to me, is to train the memory, and mine can use all the training it can get! I suppose I could still replay levels I had completed before, yes? Having the tickets back that I never got to use would be very cool!

Would I also lose my 4,534 Golden Miles? I think I'd rather keep that! Can they just restore the missing tickets and the Energy Charm, and not the lost completed levels?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Just to confirm, you want us to recover your older profile, correct? You will lose any progress made on your newer profile because the older data will overwrite the newer data.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Could it have something to do with using Facebook Gameroom instead of apps.facebook.com/hiddenexpress? Because I have used that.
    This was another thought that crossed my mind, but the Gameroom should have used your existing profile. Either way, I have a request in for an engineer to restore your older profile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X