Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 1.3.42 comes after your Ephemerals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.3.42 comes after your Ephemerals.

Version 1.3.42 will be rolled out soon. Early warning: Ephemerals will be removed from your out of event heroes. Those were never intended to be used outside events. Socketed gems will be returned to you, via an inbox message (due to a bug, twice as many of them).

danke!

Comment

Adrian (Developer) Are we getting any War supplies soon ? pretty please

Comment

How about the enchantment on the rings ?

Comment

We have Brilliant and Trillion Shatter now! Thank you, on behalf of those asking for the feature.

Edit: Apparently this was added in the previous update, oh well, just in case anyone haven't seen it yet...

Screenshot_2019-02-27-16-59-04.png
          Last edited by Nhat; 02-27-2019, 06:42 AM.
          Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
            Version 1.3.42 will be rolled out soon. Early warning: Ephemerals will be removed from your out of event heroes. Those were never intended to be used outside events. Socketed gems will be returned to you, via an inbox message (due to a bug, twice as many of them).
            Thanks for the clarification. I think that most of us thought that Ephemerals would disappear as soon as we clicked on the End Event button. Sounds like we should just leave them socketed for now, since we will get (twice?) the gemstones back again. I thought about just selling mine for gold after the event, but the amount of gold offered for the ephemeral jewelry was too low. Maybe if there was a premium reward for selling them back, people would be less tempted to hold on to them.

Just a note of thanks. I thought that adding the Ephemeral jewelry was a really good idea for helping players cope with the shorter time scale. It looked like only a few of the leading players chose to make their own jewelry, mostly so they could add enchantments. I thought about enchanting my Ephemeral rings, but I didn't want to use the crafting materials for a "use-and-lose" item. Is there a possibility that enchantments could also be returned at the end of an event?

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              We have Brilliant and Trillion Shatter now! Thank you, on behalf of those asking for the feature.

Edit: Apparently this was added in the previous update, oh well, just in case anyone haven't seen it yet...

shoot I missed that! LOL
              Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Just wanted to double check, will 1.3.42 be live for ALL platforms before Silver starts in a day or so? Since currently it's only available on Android beta and Amazon, others are still on 1.3.41 (could be due to slow update process by the distributors...)

Comment

1.3.42 is now live for all platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                    Version 1.3.42 will be rolled out soon. Early warning: Ephemerals will be removed from your out of event heroes.
                    It was sad to see those nice Ephemerals gone, but I did get back the socketed gemstones.

I noticed that the new version also fixed an issue in the crafting system. Now each hero can only craft items that can be used by that hero. There were a few reports of players crafting the wrong style of armor during Bronze League event, so this is a nice fix for newer players who do not understand the types of armor assigned to each hero class.

Nice job, Devs!

Comment

Working...
                    X