Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk travis. You will wait the release before starting anb silver ?

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    The windows update is available, I updated yesterday, 1.5.42

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    You must have signed up for the beta test that is happening right now on Android. That version of Eternium is not supported on PC yet, so you will need to continue to play on Android until the beta testing ends, and 5.1.42 gets roll out to PC. I haven't seen a timetable on that, but it is a good sign that there are not a lot of bug reports on the new version in the forums (so far).

• Beercules
    replied
    For one, the new models look great.

But, the new animations could use some work... heroes are running like they have the clap or as though they are not going to make it to the bathroom in time before they crap their pants... finally, the heroes are taking an extra step after they stop running which looks a bit awkward/clunky

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    It hasn't been submitted to Apple yet. The team has some issues to fix with the iOS build before it can be submitted (hopefully mid-week).

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Discord.gg/Eternium

• Turgeon
    replied
    Still not seeing update on my ipad in the playstore ima alone to dont see it or its simply not yet approved on iOS?

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    perfect!!! yes. I do update

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on Guest's reply
    FYI the update is now available on Microsoft store.

• RockDoc
    Windows may not see 1.5.42 since it's a beta and windows users don't get the betas. We may see it as release 1.5.43, but it won't be a beta. It will be a full release to all platforms, and as papa jim said, full releases to windows and ios users may take a couple of days to get approved and released on all platforms.

• papa jim
    All of us who installed the beta/android update have that problem. Windows and ios generally take a couple of days to get approved and released.

Guest replied
    when will the new version 1.5.42 be available for windows 10? I can not login, update from the laptop

Leave a comment:

• Shado hunter
    replied
    Good day Travis, I Send you this picture to notice a problem; the problem its very simple, solved I don't know how much, jeje
    But wen you give food to your hero and also add a booster XP or Gold the part of the screen were you can see the demage on trials it's impossible to open don't fit everything on screen.
    Like a suggest I will very happy to be able to see I don't know like the last five fights stats on the trial apart like u can se the leader board, be able to only check the fight you win on higher trial sometimes it's not enough to check how works dome changes on your equipment.
    Thanks for reading this and splendid performance in your work, congratulations.

I was on discord chat but need to make a factory reset on my phone and I miss the link.
    I be glad if can be part of discord help discussions and support like beta tester.
    ​​​​​​Best wishes: Shadow Hunter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shado hunter; 04-03-2021, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fbinet
    replied
    When will the windows version updated? can't play it anymore since my mobile version was updated

Leave a comment:

• Mohadeb Mondal
    replied
    Hi,
    I started playing Eternium game 2 days back on my android mobile. Then from yesterday I was playing it in my laptop with Windows 10. Now I am not able to play it in my laptop as it is showing error "The profile on this account was saved on a newer format (1.5.42) and cannot be loaded by this game version (1.5.38). This is because I opened it in my mobile today morning.

I tried by uninstalling from windows and reinstalled from windows store. It is still 1.5.38.
    Is there a way to load my profile in my windows Eternium installation?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X