Release notes - Eternium - 1.10 - Bug Fixes and ANB Platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game version 1.10.x will hit all platforms in about 12 HOURS! Here's what to look forward to:

Bug fixes, improvements, and features:
    • ET-603: Fixed - App crashes can change crafted item stat
    • ET-683: Fixed - Tavern buffs stop working after opening hero inventory
    • ET-760: Fixed - Shockwave does little to no damage when the life steal value reaches negative numbers
    • ET-777: Fixed - Enemies can heal multiple times after hero death
    • ET-800: Fixed - Game Freezes on Logout
    • ET-734: Fixed - Reforged elemental damage doesn't persist
    • ET-775: Added - a Quest for Trial participation
    • ET-792: Added - Additional support for Android wide screen
    • ET-799: Fixed - broken special offers
    • ET-812: Added - a new stash chest
    • ET-779: Added - ANB Platinum!
    • ET-782: Removed - "coming soon" labels on gates in Oldinn (until we actually have something coming soon)
    • Numerous performance improvements and crash fixes.
    Get ready for an exciting update!​

We have to pay cash for the new stash, eh? *Sigh* Y'all making it really tough for seniors on a fixed income. I already shell out for the season pass and daily gems. Need it so badly though, it might be worth skipping a meal for. Been wishing for more storage for a while now. *sighs again*. Will have to think about it.
    Thanks for removing the "coming soon" though. I was beginning to wonder what your definition of "soon" is.
    Last edited by David Carroll; 11-03-2023, 07:55 PM.

Comment

And now, again, can't play on my Amazon Fire tablet.

Comment

Platinum was fun but with only 3 hrs I just made 70 and got to lvl 98 could have gone higher but it wasn’t open =(

Comment

Version 1.10 does not work on PC. https://ibb.co/jZKRMgL Will there be an update to 1.11.11 for PC ?​

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            1.11.2 is available for pc and I am running with no problems other than the ephemeral item bug.

Then please tell me how I can update the game to version 1.11.2 for PC. The update does not occur automatically. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it again - it didn't help. I'm using Steam.​

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            Windows version is updated, steam has not released the update.

Please tell me how can I get a version of the game for Windows other than through Steam?​ Can you provide a direct download link?​

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            I download from the microsoft store, search for eternium. Once updated on any device you can't play an old version with this update.

Microsoft storage writes me this (see screenshot) https://imgdb.net/13643
          I can't find a download link anywhere. And I myself am a programmer (network administrator). That’s why I ask, if it’s not difficult, to post a direct link to the download.​ I don’t want to search on torrents and “left” sites with the risk of getting banned.​
          Last edited by Kickman; 11-20-2023, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't read that, can you translate? what version windows are you on?

Извиняюсь, я всё это пишу через google-переводчик, в английском я не силен. Напишу по-русски: хранилище Microsoft не дает мне ссылки на закачку инсталлятора игры, пишет то, что на скриншоте выше - "вы уже приобрели эту игру". Я прошу прямую ссылку на инсталлятор, не через Steam, потому что нигде ссылку на закачку инсталлятора игры найти не могу. Windows 10 x64 Pro 1607

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Инсталлятора нет - это WinApp. Нажмите клавишу Windows, затем начните вводить «этерниум». Результаты, вероятно, покажут версию игры для Steam и WinApp.

Спасибо, Travis. Вопрос решен. В моей сборке Windows был вырезан магазин Microsoft, как вещь ненужная и забирающая ресурсы. Ну не привык я работать, как обычный "домашний" пользователь и не думал даже, что через магазин придется что-то устанавливать (

Comment

Vote of LOW CONFIDENCE. Can't play one the device I started with 5 fuquin years ago (Amazon Fire 10 Tablet), can't play (stuck synching) on my phone, can't get my established account operative (otherwise game works fine) on a laptop. Pretty much gonna call it quits with this game, this company, and any spinoffs. You lost sight of the Golden Goose. Who are you, Blizzard and/or Plarium?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you reached out for support with your phone and account? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps pinned in the tech support section for the phone? What's the problem with your account? What's it doing or not doing?

I'm not surprised that the Fire tablet doesn't work. Amazon has a habit of forcing devs to do sdk updates that deprecate Fire tablets on a regular basis.
          Working...
          X