Release Notes for 1.2.40 (Google Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZiPouet View Post
    I'm playing on windows 10, is the test version available there? Can't find it.
    I believe beta versions are only on the Android version at the Google Play store.
    Cerberus
    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
      I believe beta versions are only on the Android version at the Google Play store.
      Ok I'll quietly wait for the final version to come, my BH is already excited!
      XEZI VOXA QAQO 9547

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
        Ηades have you tried trials yet? If you do i would very much apreciate the feedback.
        Keeping in mind that I always do trials on Windows 10 due to the bigger screen, bigger pools and the possibility of bringing the map up anytime you need by pressing the tab key; I just tried trial 200 and it is clear that the recovery rate after the fix of Battle Rage is way lower.

All to be said though, I've killed mobs faster thanks to the tuning done on Shockwave, as it now deals more dmg + has a similar effect as WW at lvl 10 pulling the enemies into the dmg cone. I did kill the boss faster than usually as well.

Comment

Hopefully they will acknowledge the to fix to BR as a significant nerf and tweek numbers accordingly
          Account deleted

Comment

Do you have the ability in Beta to skip trial levels to try for a like for like comparison with Mage?
            Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
              Does the first one mean the combination of frozen trap stealth and rapid fire no longer works
              Looking for feedback on this, having it nerfed would be a major disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by Bidpai View Post
                Looking for feedback on this, having it nerfed would be a major disappointment
                Being fair, it is not a nerf when what they did was fixing a bug. If it were meant for Frozen trap to be affected by Attack Speed, it would do so without regards of being use in combo with other skills.

Before the last update, Frozen trap was really underpowered (not lasting as long as it was supposed to) and, IMO, in the beta works the way it should.

Comment

For those who play in Beta one
                  Are we gonna lose our progression after the official release please?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    Do you have the ability in Beta to skip trial levels to try for a like for like comparison with Mage?
                    The beta doesn't have any extra features like this - it's just like the non-beta, but with the updated/added features they list when they release them.
                    Cerberus
                    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

KUDOS to development team. . Thanks

Comment

From what I've seen so far: Great update, well done.
                        Useful links, for my use and for yours...
                        http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
                        Google site search for these forums
                        (more to follow)

Comment

This update is not as great as it seems. Yes, the hunter received his portion of love. But the warrior ... You fixed the only skill that made it possible to kill....
                          King of Android play
                          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

One tiny appreciation about Battle Rage: could the previous animation/colouring from BR be reinstated? It's quite hard to know if it's still on if the warrior doesn't turn red anymore.

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                            This update is not as great as it seems. Yes, the hunter received his portion of love. But the warrior ... You fixed the only skill that made it possible to kill....
                            Again, I have yet to try it when it's available on windows to fully back this statement. From what i've seen this far, what you lose in recovery rate due to the reworked battle rage, you gain it in killing speed => no need to make such big pulls anymore (provided you run trials using shockwave as your CC skill instead of WW).

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
                              One tiny appreciation about Battle Rage: could the previous animation/colouring from BR be reinstated? It's quite hard to know if it's still on if the warrior doesn't turn red anymore.
                              This. Also I'm assuming it isn't possible, but can changing the resolution only affect the graphics and not the words? The update seems to work perfectly, why not push it to stable now?

Comment

My warrior with 4,5 aps is too slow ( with battle rage) with this beta update.. i hope they fix it and don t leave like this ....

Comment

Working...
                                X