Release Notes for 1.2.40 (Google Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garif View Post
    My warrior with 4,5 aps is too slow ( with battle rage) with this beta update.. i hope they fix it and don t leave like this ....
    Too slow for what? What skills are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
      One tiny appreciation about Battle Rage: could the previous animation/colouring from BR be reinstated? It's quite hard to know if it's still on if the warrior doesn't turn red anymore.
      +1 this. There is a flash of red when BR begins, but was better when the red remained for the duration of the ability.
      Cerberus
      SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
        One tiny appreciation about Battle Rage: could the previous animation/colouring from BR be reinstated? It's quite hard to know if it's still on if the warrior doesn't turn red anymore.

Again, I have yet to try it when it's available on windows to fully back this statement. From what i've seen this far, what you lose in recovery rate due to the reworked battle rage, you gain it in killing speed => no need to make such big pulls anymore (provided you run trials using shockwave as your CC skill instead of WW).
        I can not repeat my achievements on trials with this update. I tried different builds, but I can not !!! They took the damage from me, thank you. Enjoy the game for the hunter.
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

I feel warrior got nerfed way too much. There was absolutely no reason to do that. It's just not fun to play warrior anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
            This update is not as great as it seems. Yes, the hunter received his portion of love. But the warrior ... You fixed the only skill that made it possible to kill....

I can not repeat my achievements on trials with this update. I tried different builds, but I can not !!! They took the damage from me, thank you. Enjoy the game for the hunter.

TBH without even playing Beta it's possible to see that this will be a massive kick in the nuts to Warrior.

The BR fix is actually breaking something that was already fixed...

Frenzy DPS increase is a fix for Boss fights...still got to clear the map.

Shockwave and leap changes are a quality of life issue that should've been implicated on conception.

Shockwave damage boast will essentially force every Warrior into a variant of Cleave SW/Leap build.

...Cleave damage needs some kind of enhanced modifier.
            Last edited by Dave; 06-28-2017, 03:53 PM.
            Account deleted

Comment

Try to use shockwave instead of WW, for me it's easier than was before.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Too slow for what? What skills are you using?
                Aps ( attack per second) is 4,5 and i use battle rage ×150% but warrior seems like did 2-3 aps after beta :"((

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
                  Try to use shockwave instead of WW, for me it's easier than was before.
                  Of course I tried, but the zero effect
                  King of Android play
                  NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Aps ( attack per second) is 4,5 and i use battle rage ×150% but warrior seems like did 2-3 aps after beta :"((
                    So you are saying that there's a bug that you attack speed is slower than it used to be? There's a known bug from a while ago that it doesn't show all the attacks happening if you're attack speed is too high (they still happen, but you don't see it), is that what you are talking about? When you try in training grounds what happens?

Comment

Originally posted by jdonozo75 View Post
                      I'm with Vouis in terms of attack speed in the beta version. I guess we who played warriors on a daily basis got spoiled by the fast attack speed bonus of battle rage.

At 4.85 attack speed w/ battle rage

If you could please tweak a tiny bit maybe add an additional .30-.50 attack speed bonus for battle rage. Added 4-5 secs for a single CoW run. Whirlwind damage feels the same.

Standing from a Powerlevel freak point of view. I could feel the impact of the nerf in the beta version.
                      Ya now warrior is slow... i don t like.. i delete beta and reinstall game again... i hope they fix it bro

Comment

Originally posted by Garif
                        Ohhh maybe just i don t see all attacks hit cause is very fast... but i kill mobs at the same time like before but now with more damage.! That s mean lower speed.. sorry for bad english :")
                        Why don't you try the training grounds for a minute and see how many hits you get (I think it should be 270)

Comment

Why don't you try the training grounds for a minute and see how many hits you get (I think it should be 270)
                          Ya simple hits it s fine.. but skill battle rage is like no effect like before.. they reduse the buff..you can check it and at videos ") from jdonozo75..

Comment

Ya simple hits it s fine.. but skill battle rage is like no effect like before.. they reduse the buff..you can check it and at videos ") from jdonozo75..
                            They reduced the buff or just stopped it from stacking?

Comment

They reduced the buff or just stopped it from stacking?
                              I am new player it s stack before .? I don t knew it this..maybe you right.. but i prefer it like before.. now my warrior seems too slow and lazy..lol

Comment

They reduced the buff itself. It has nothing with stacking. Check videos bro, it's 100% clear what has changed.

Warrior wasn't dps king before the update, but it was well balanced and versatile so many players loved it. And now it's just a slow beefcake. NO FUN

SW simply doesn't work well. It's a good tier 3 skill, but there is absolutely no chance it's as good as BR.

I would expect that they boost WW if BR needs to get nerfed. But what I see now is a pure nerf making warrior 2nd class citizen in this game...

Hope they will fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X