No announcement yet.

Release Notes for 1.2.40 (Google Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahhhhh!!!! Love you, guys!!! Increased WW damage 320%. Thank you, Adrian!!!!
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
      Yeahhhhh!!!! Love you, guys!!! Increased WW damage 320%. Thank you, Adrian!!!!
      Nice but I think SW is sitll much better They fixed bug with changing gear but why to change gear if you can have 500k+ dps in trial 400+ ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I know I should butI didn't get any mail so thanks for copying.

I see that Warrior is now ready for trial 500+
        Copying? I would love to, but I cannot copy from the game. I have has to rewrite that. Except for that, only warrior change was that whirlwind, wasn't it?
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Nice but I think SW is sitll much better They fixed bug with changing gear but why to change gear if you can have 500k+ dps in trial 400+ ;p
          My full jug build is working better now!
          King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post

Copying? I would love to, but I cannot copy from the game. I have has to rewrite that. Except for that, only warrior change was that whirlwind, wasn't it?
            I know you can't directly copy but I thought about rewriting. Regarding the Warrior I don't see other differences now.

Comment

I think charged ammo became a nuisance after being the most powerful passive and gets outshined easily by Poisoned ammo. I propose for either the proc chance to be raised or damage boosted to a 85-95%.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
                I'm gonna add it to our list here. http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Update_notes
                Thanks! I edited:

this "The Mage is vulnerable while Death From Above animation is playing."

to "..INvulnerable.."

:grin:

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

After reviewing the update on warrior, I still feel like whirlwind is way behind as the life gain is very low compared to SW. Also, the damage increase is far to be enough in my opinion. I think that SW is an aggressive type of play compared to WW that should feel like cruising around the map. WW should either have a longer duration and cooldown (to feel like going softly through packs and not a couple seconds, especially on phone it's hard to get a good hold of a pack in this amount of time) or a higher damage and life gain. Also, it would be nice to see a knockback effect or stun on deadly throw, just a thought.
                  NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

1.2.42 is AWESOME
                    Thanks guys!

Comment

Hey Mohin, bro! I cleared 450lvl mobs with 4:20 on timer by my warrior!
                      Thanks, devs! Great job!
                      King of Android play
                      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Just updated to 1.2.42. I'm looking forward to trying out the new features...but something really puzzles me. Why does Eileen now sport a 5 o'clock shadow?
                        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Hey Mohin, bro! I cleared 450lvl mobs with 4:20 on timer by my warrior!
                          Thanks, devs! Great job!
                          I am waiting how far you get. BTW nice time, I am 5 trials lower but I am geting similar times. Are you using WW?

Comment

I am waiting how far you get. BTW nice time, I am 5 trials lower but I am geting similar times. Are you using WW?
                            No, only from jug. DT/SW/BR gets incredible damage
                            King of Android play
                            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

No, only from jug. DT/SW/BR gets incredible damage
                              Ok, I changed my build to DT/SW/BR already and I got 5:30 on trial 455 so this build looks much better than SW/BR/ITZ

Comment

Ok, I changed my build to DT/SW/BR already and I got 5:30 on trial 455 so this build looks much better than SW/BR/ITZ
                                O, yeh! Absolutely right. Congratz
                                King of Android play
                                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                                X