Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armah Ghedin View Post
    Am I missing something? I downloaded the game about a week ago, but I only have version 1.2.49... How do I get the updates?
    Hi everyone, This time we'll make the beta available in a somewhat more limited format. To join the beta you'll fist have to join this Google+ Community:

Either one of those methods and you should end up with the latest version.
    VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
    Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
      Awesome, there's 2 Omove and a Ceve with hacked spots. Good to know hackers on the Leaderboards will be dealt with swiftly.
      The DP team was on it ASAP, but our MF server side engineer had some personal stuff to handle. He should be back in the saddle today and get it taken care of.

Comment

I admit, myself and others are curious, on a technical level, as to how they managed to do this. Following the case of one of the hackers whom some guy could observe the character, it seems that:

- they used a memory editor of some sort to temporarily change their skill levels to some absurdity (88888888888 or whatever)
        - now, I guess skill effects are a just a 10-entries lookup table, so that presumably didn't get them e.g. "near infinite damage" from the skill itself, BUT...
        - ... one thing that is PROBABLY set to scale, indefinitely, with the total skills level is the SYNERGY BONUS (because you'd want provision to add future skills and thus total skill levels)
        - so by setting the skill level that high, they were able to obtain, from Synergy, near-infinite Life, AR, and Attack Speed == all you need.

How's that for deduction? Hot? Cold? Spot on? Not remotely close?

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          The DP team was on it ASAP, but our MF server side engineer had some personal stuff to handle. He should be back in the saddle today and get it taken care of.
          Reading that in a Samuel L Jackson voice, with appropriate acronym replacement, was amusing

Comment

When will iPhone users be able to update? When final version goes live? Been reading posts but I feel like I have missed something lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rasper View Post
              Reading that in a Samuel L Jackson voice, with appropriate acronym replacement, was amusing
              Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by James73 View Post
                When will iPhone users be able to update? When final version goes live? Been reading posts but I feel like I have missed something lol
                This week, if all goes to plan.

Comment

Awesome. Thank you.

Comment

My Windows version of Eternium updated today (since I stopped playing on tablet).
                    Played through enough trials to where things were around my power level (i.e. the enemies didn't just instantly die).
                    Fought a trial boss.
                    Uninstalled game.

Comment

Uninstalled game.
                      OK, why did you uninstall the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Skizzity View Post
                        Rage quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Skizzity View Post

When something you do for fun stops being fun, stop doing it. Playing hide and seek with each boss is simply not fun.

Comment

When something you do for fun stops being fun, stop doing it. Playing hide and seek with each boss is simply not fun.
                            And dying instantly because you missed a splitsecond of Maggie permaSilence is?

Comment

Yeah the difference in boss strength is massive. Very different from yesterday when I could do Trials level 70+. Now it's hard at level 30+ with poor loot.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncubus View Post
                                Yeah the difference in boss strength is massive. Very different from yesterday when I could do Trials level 70+. Now it's hard at level 30+ with poor loot.
                                Yeah, the difficulty increases somewhat exponentially now. You also can't just compare pre- and post-update trial levels. While pre-beta trial 1600 was possible, they're currently designed to not exceed 100 too far. This allows players to reach their maximum trial faster instead of doing hundreds of trials to progress from 1000 to 1100, that just feel the same.
                                Another focus was to make the boss fights more challenging and longer compared to clearing the mobs.
                                MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Working...
                                X