Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Guidelines from the Developers Regarding ANBs

We have guidance from the developers.

Exploits, within reason meaning not directly hacking the game, are perfectly acceptable for ANB events. Players are allowed to get away with murder as long as you do not run more than one ANB hero and have any one hero with more L77 pieces than the crafts by that hero warrant.

Have a technique to improve your ANB performance that we are not even allowed to discuss publicly? Have at it! They only ban players for crafting "outliers" and leave everyone else alone no matter how suspicious.

Start planning your tactics for Gold #14 now as it will likely start on Friday.

Enjoy and good luck!

Can anybody help me to understand what is "playing time limit" in ANBs mean?
    sorry, this my first ANB, so I don't understand it clearly (may be this because of my bad english ?)
    I can see that ANB event last 8 day, and "playing time-limit" is 9hours. What happening if I just play till run out that "time-limit"? The event will be close to me? And I need to wait till ANB event end and get reward (if i had) later?

Because im lack of exp and gold in game (gem too?), I fear that if I go to farming and the time-limit come to end, then I will end my ANB event sooner @@

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      The ANB Event will end Monday May 16 (8 or 9 days typically)

YOUR time (playing time limit) is the amount of ACTIVE playing while out of home town. Either in Story Maps or in Trials.

Once YOUR time ends (playing time limit) - YOU can no longer run story maps or trials. You will still be able to open your character and craft and upgrade skills.

Once the EVENT ends - You will no longer be able to run story maps or trials. Crafting will return to full cost. When the Event Ends - there will be a button that shows up - END EVENT. You can then transfer your character to your main account IF you have an open character slot.

Tin Man , does this mean no more dual-classing? How did you hear this? I still haven't seen anything from Travis or Adrian...
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis | Support Mgr. So dual-classing is allowed but creating multiple characters of the same class is not. Gotcha

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis, got it!

So, if you dual-class to leverage your crafting chances, then you will not fall upon ill will from the developers.

If you create a crafting hero and do similar crafting and take the same gear to your push hero, then you will be banned.

Moral of the story? Want to leverage your crafting chances? Make sure you multi-class rather than using a "crafting hero". One is safe while the other will get you banned.

• ricklhall
      ricklhall commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad I just read this. I was just thinking about a second BH to craft a second lvl 77 item. Maybe I will try one for my mage.
      Honestly, I do not understand the distinction, however. Over multiple ANBs is not the outcome exactly the same? The number of equipment slots is finite at exactly 13 I may not understand something important as I have never created a second toon before.
      Last edited by ricklhall; 05-27-2022, 12:47 AM.

#1: how the hell does one "dual-class"? Isn't it one class only? Bounty Hunter, Mage, Warrior.
    #2: my event is over but I'm not getting the "end" button. what's up with that?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll let the community speak on dual-classing during events. As for #2, I don't see that you have any event heroes...

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Tony Bare Dual classing is when you start an ANB event with one class of hero for farming experience, then switch over to a different class of hero for pushing. For example, I might start the event as a Fury Warrior, build up Champion Levels and materials, then switch over to play a Havoc BH for pushing higher trials. It is a bit tricky, so you definitely should read up on how to dual class before giving it a try. Here is a link that should answer your questions about dual classing:

Being new to dual classing (2nd attempt) and having just discovered this thread, I have a very specific question for this silver ANB.
    Currently farming with warrior and eventually moving on to 2nd toon pushMage.
    Now, I have crafted a 77 Integralas (with 1st warrior toon), since only Integralas and trinkets can be used by both warrior and mage.

Am I allowed to use this , or does this fall under the no-go rules ?
    If I am not allowed to use it in trials/push, can I CT it in stash for my main hero back home ?

Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have more active level 77 pieces than you have crafts by the hero to justify those pieces? You will be banned. There is no doubt about this and you can even run awry of this when you are only double-classing. At least one player has had the ban removed after a manual review but I would not rely upon this.

The only real question is whether only equipped 77s count or all 77s count. I have not yet seen anyone comment whether or not excess 77s in inventory will cause you to be banned. This question is a rabbit hole that could have extreme consequences.

Not even sure if the restrictions would be equally applied.

Crafting heroes are clearly banned.

Who wishes to test the waters to see what you can get away with when multi-classing?

I somehow doubt any official guidelines about what you can and can not do will be presented other than being banned.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 07-06-2022, 01:02 AM.

ok . thanks. Will not use it then. Hoping to have an answer on whether, I can keep/ CT it (not having used it) , before event ends.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you have 64 level 71+ legendary set or unique items crafted per each 77? You should not run afoul of the ban hammer. That is 64 crafts on your ACTIVE hero and does not include crafts done by any deleted heroes.

P.S. Hoping there will be a stickied official anouncement soon on exactly what is allowed and what not in ANBs..
    ...most of all, because some players may actually unintentionally, since unknowingly, step on the wrong side of the line. Since consequences are severe it should be stated in the ANB guide for new players as well. cheers

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Sharing an Integralas Mantle while dual-classing should not result in a permanent ban as multi-classing is allowed. You might get banned but should be reversed after asking Travis for a review. This has happened to others.

The issue is that you are not talking about multi-classing. You are talking about dual-classing followed by a second mage. That second mage is what puts you at risk.

Stay within the known rules and you should be fine.

The funny thing is that there are officially communicated rules, the Terms of Service, and those rules are not enforced. Go figure.

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      Second mage ? You mean 2nd warrior , or am I totally confused ? In case you meant 2nd warrior (3rd toon), I will follow Nath's advice and (about 20 minutes before my timer is up, after MagePush) take him to hero level 55 only, no legendary crafts, unlock the unlockables and end event.

Thank you so much for your help in this. Players like me would be lost in translation (transcending the doubt-tainted incomprehensible to something understandable) without the help of the Eternalium Council of the Wise (as in eternally sacrificing time and good-will...cheers).

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the second warrior. My bad.

Apologies.
Working...
X