ANB Bronze League #16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze League #16

Looks like a timely notice just received, a refreshing change! Starting time looks "official" for Friday, June 17, 17:00 UTC.

I don't know what class I'm playing yet, so I better get on the ball and decide. Remember to get your gem stash in order and save your dailies, and good luck to all!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Tally-ho !
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

There’s a new Warrior in town, y’all:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Warrior ANB.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	212840

Comment

The advanced notice was a big thumbs up …
        playing bounty hunter this time around .. and as I’m just playin* for fun, for a change I’m playing full ASSAULT rather than full DEMOLITIONIST ..

a change is as good as a rest !

Comment

Coincidentaly coinciding....First time ever sending Warrior to town - aim: learn dual classing....

After a a satisfying start up to TL60 had a disasterous story run of over 1h, mixed up ability icons, struggling to get the FuryWarrior sequencenstyle right in farming TL 80/90/taste of 105/110 and currently back to 100....So all in all not immune to the common beginner mistakes......

....BUT....really enjoying the change of pace & new challenges, the worryfree crafting and it really is more fun than mage farming
          don't know whether I can pass my GoldMage standard of CL1900ish, but am already not regretting having a go at this... least not so far...

Good luck to all !

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-21-00-02-49-713_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	212905

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Ho Ho Ho! You are on your way. I am still farming TL90 with my Fury Warrior while waiting on WW to hit level 10.

• Bali_Lenni
              Bali_Lenni commented
              Editing a comment
              :-) cheers...

just could not stand the wait and BoLed myself to ww10 yesterday

WarriorSeven Which class did you decide upon ?

Comment

I started Bronze event with only two Fury recipes and a crafting level in the low 30's. I played the first hour with nothing better than level 72 and mostly depended on the epic gear boxes. I moved up to farming XP at TL90 after upgrading my axe set to level 72 legendaries, and I was able to open two more set gear recipes with Glory from the ANB awards and upgrade my gear using salvage from trials. I even got a lucky drop of a Fury tunic, which is one of my missing recipes. My best time at TL90 is down to 1:09 thanks to crafting both physical and nature damage on trinkets, belt, and bracers. It seems to have taken forever, but once WW hits level 10, I should be able to move up. Just need three more 3hr BOLs until I can use WW to pull mobs. I spent quite a bit of "off the clock" time upgrading crafting mastery in this relatively new account up to level 45, which allowed me to craft a level 74 pants and level 73 ToP. Hopefully, there are more upgrades in my future; though my goals are mostly to open up a Warrior for this account and to see how fast I can complete TL119 using a FireLily 6F build.

Name:	Artemis 2hrs.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	212948

Comment

Me? With this time left. CL accumulate not too bad. When pushing time later: I dunno wat to choose? 6/6 fury or ??? Ohh For heavens sake not SW again I hope

Attached Files
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Just noticed the current #2 is running 6 Juggernaut / Vampiric blades setup. Being somewhat new, that's the first time I've seen that. Looks like Frenzy and Cleave as secondary attack with CoQ...why wouldn't you use rending slash as a secondary to get the Vampiric blades buff? Makes me want to try that build for fun. Anyone do a write up on this? I feel like I may have read that it was a popular build in days past...

Comment

• Ryan Brach
                    Ryan Brach commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just tried to make a CoQ with fire and physical damage, won't let me...what's that say?

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ryan Brach You have to know Alairon's secret. Are you worthy...

Start crafting a legendary piece with fire damage as fourth stat. Then change it to an epic piece to add physical damage in third slot. Finally, switch it back to a Legendary piece and see both types of damage still present in the 3rd and 4th slots. Then just craft. It feels more authentic if you wear wizard's robes and chant mystical spells, but that is not really necessary with modern technology.

Keep in mind that the long term viability of your newly crafted trinket has not yet been decided by the powers of the universe. One day, the Devs might decide to simply erase them all from existence, but for an ANB hero it is probably worth the risk.

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Found this video on the Juggernaut build by Hegemony from Gold 15 ANB. The build is definitely legitimate, but requires a bit of a learning curve, so you will want to watch his videos. Interestingly, the mob phase is the hard part of running this build, since Shockwave timed with ToS proc easily brings down bosses. In other videos he pushes this build to TL151. Keep in mind that Hegemony has legendary skills, but I would say it is worth a try.

This is my first ANB. I am trying out the Bounty Hunter, so far I like him, but certainly not winning any top finisher awards ha ha. I hit level 70 while finishing the last level of the 3rd Act. So I switched to the Trials. In the trials I have been running right at 2 minutes, and on trial 40 it finally took 3 minutes, still not too bad I guess. It seems that the trials have the best rewards. Is there any reason to go and do the 4th Act of the story?

On another note... this is my 1st ANB and have an open slot, so I think I get to keep the character. But what items will carry over? I see the crafted gear says it is ephemeral and will disappear. The custom ephemerals (reward box) also say they disappear. What about crafting gear, gemstones etc... disappear or not?

And how do I still have 6 hours of playtime?! Not complaining... just thought I used more. 12 hours is a lot more than I thought...

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To push higher, you will need the set gear bonuses; non-set gear typically won't give you enough push. For a new player, a 6 Havoc build works best [assuming that you have those recipes open] with Belt of Ordnance and Heatseekers. You can use Magnetic Trap to lock down mobs and finish them off with Rapid Fire and Heatseekers. My BH is currently at TL80 with only Epic level Havoc gear and no-name Rare pistols. Use Explosive Shot with Tracer Ammo and Pathfinder for damage and speed boost.

Unless you earn the CT awards at TL90 and TL110, not much will transfer over, only dropped gear, gold/gemstones, and salvage materials, but you will get a nice boost in CLs if you keep grinding XP until the end of the event. Put XP on every piece of gear and use XP boosters to maximize the amount of XP that will transfer over to your main account at the end of the event.

I typically run Story mode only far enough to get the free healer, then switch over to Trials after that. Some players run until the end of normal Story Mode to level up and build gold reserves, but the set gear earned from challenges doesn't have XP making it of dubious value for an ANB. I did a head to head challenge of story vs. trials in an ANB a couple of years back, and trials won by a large margin.

erm. I dunno wat I'm doing For old time sake: had revert back to an old SW build (weapons) ages ago. The timing not extremely bad at 121. I think so

Attached Files
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-22-2022, 01:51 PM.
                  Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                    WarriorSeven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Once a Shield Warrior, always a Shield Warror!

Running 6F Warrior, my favorite build, with 7 hours left on my timer. Just finished gold farming with my ephemeral epic set, now transitioning back over to my crafted XP set to slowly upgrade the lot to Legs while farming XP.

Sort of a lazy, hazy days of summer approach this ANB, which is fine for me.
                  “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How far did you push your epic set? I think that I made it to TL110 with a 6F FireLily XP Warrior using all epic gear, though I felt like there was a point where my hero started really slowing down.

• WarriorSeven
                    WarriorSeven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ozy, I actually don't wait to suck the life out of the XP Epics. I immediately begin crafting XP Legs as soon as I have the essences from material salvage as I farm TL105 (almost exclusively). The build doesn't get upgraded all at once, of course. As CL builds up, a secondary goal, (as well as the key abilities and synergies), I constantly battle to up-level the build so the awarded XP keeps up with each run. Once I have enough CL, I think about push gear and end game.

Hello hardy warriorLords...

not knowing more than almost next to nothing about the warrior life & builds, thought it may be better to ask around.... got this 77 sword...is it worth keeping (xp & LifeRegeneration, not reforged yet) and if so what is the name of the build it fits to ?

cheers
                  P.S. made CL 2004 (could hardly ever be faster than 68 seconds @ TL100 and ended up almost not playing 105 because often had some 90+ runs - will need plenty of practice) and now ready to craft mage gear for 03:30h of push

P.P.S Once both WW and Leap are at lvl 10....is it better to continue WW/charge/leap *repeat or change to WW/charge/lea Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-23-19-50-46-046_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	212995 ​​​​​p/charge/leap *repeat

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, I can't interpret the German on the item stats. Once you have WW and Leap both at level 10, I typically do change up my attack style a bit. I use WW to pull a large group, then Vortex it into a tight group and pummel it with charge and leap. Some elite groups late in the pull need the second round of charge and leap, but it often makes more sense to use the extra charge and leap to draw more enemies into the next pull.

• Bali_Lenni
                    Bali_Lenni commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow great info - cheers.....will try it soon.
                    Sorry about that .....the stats are XP,Liferegen,CD,Power \Viszera VampirBladeSet 77

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-24-15-22-20-063_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	213034

....ready to beam

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                    WarriorSeven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You've got some good level gear there, with Enchantments waiting in the wings! Ready to kick ass, I'd say!

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice dual-classing, 2004 CLs is a real workload.
                Working...
                X