• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Completed trial 139
    2hrs somethin left Progress?

To be honest:. Full set fury is not for me
    Took a lifetime to kill everything/anything in group or all type of bosses (while pushing and not when exp farming)

o dear
    Only left one type of warrior:

That Juggernaut thing

But I can predict the outcome: terrible or worse or maybe ok? I dunno

Most assuredly for me to go back to my lover: the lovable shield warrior. I admit still stuck at trial 154. Can't beat Kara at 155. But you can kill almost everythig else at ease

hv a nice day

Look at the timing below: ain't that horrible?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-15-2023, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    6 hour 17 min still to go. Up to CL2004 and running TL105 very erratically today, putting that down to tiredness and not caring too much about the clock now! Will do at least another hour exp farming before switching to Elementalist for the Push. Materials and Books of Learning are piling up nicely, so for the first time in the event I'm not panicking about being able to get the Push character set up nicely!

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Wispy, many thanks

Guest commented on 's reply
    I'm no expert in Warrior by any stretch, but your haste does look to be too high given that Frenzy is boosting attack speed too. I know most people don't bother with Crit Rating but I prefer to run with 1k just so that with Charge at lvl 10 the crit chance (after casting charge) is at 50%. Your 598 plus 1800 from charge is giving a 44 (ish) % crit chance.
    Lots more exp farming still to go for me, if I can find the real life time!

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    I'm jealous. With the same build and skill completely level 10 WW, charge, leap, I can't get 1500 CL. For TL 113 I'm hardly to finished.
    Big applaus for you.

And thanks for video, @Tin Man
    I'm got to watch now.

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the premify video Tin Man.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    You are running 6 Fury but your configuration is kinda a mishmash of 6 Fury and 4 Warlord/2 Fury.

Whirlwind to level 10 is mandatory. Leap to level 10 is not far behind.

Here is a video from Premify:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You are far more accomplished with a shield warrior than the average player.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 04-14-2023, 02:07 PM.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Many say Full set Fury (Dual warrior) more powerful than a shield warrior. hihi But but a SW is far far more relaxing in term of playing I'm afraid.
    JUst reach trial so and so. Absolutely not easy for me.
    Erm. Maybe bc charge and leap not yet at 10?. Both still at "9"
    ​​​​

3hrs 45 min left
    TinMan & friends
    Is there something wrong with my heros attribute?
    Wat to adjust?
    Many thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-14-2023, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man : okay. Thank you for the advice.

I'm no worries about LB now. I'm prepare for the next ANB. :-)

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Ariant I would seriously not recommend a shield warrior. Just 6 Fury is far superior and easier.

Update: The All Classes Leaderboard is meaningless. Do not even bother worrying about it.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 04-13-2023, 09:44 PM.

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man : It would be great for another warrior to climb LB, especially with Shield Warrior. Maybe next ANB I'll try for SW, I must gathering knowledge from now.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    See, when you make stealth edits, I do not realize when you ask me a question. Frost Nova and Immolate are the go to configuration when running with a full GMC set in order to take advantage of Shatter. Frost Nova has a 100% chance to freeze the enemies.

Use Blizzard for the far better damage when you are not using a full GMC set.

Immolate, Frost Nova and Blizzard are the standard three utilities when running with an Eridanus because they have the shortest cooldowns so the Cosmic Ripple is more frequent.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Ariant For TheExorcist, going to the top of the warrior leaderboard would require betraying his first love, shield warrior.

He is an incredibly good player and has taken shield warriors far past what was thought possible after Defender was tanked some time ago.

Is the reason for the reaction from WarriorSeven when TheExorcist first posted here about the mage.

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck. Go to the Top of Warrior LB.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    To both grandson and ssjwoods :

If you were running Arcanist? Could have always swung to ELR instead if you were not liking Arcanist. Could have even run DfA if you are playing on a touchscreen device. DfA ELR is a better experience farmer than beam when done right and DfA can push into the 150s when played correctly, I do not.
Working...
X