• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on your first (of many) forays into the Top 100

• StGeorge688
    commented on 's reply
    BH with Demolition critical. I have tried Havoc but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    What class and gear set are you using?

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck at next Silver ANB :-)

• StGeorge688
    replied
    Big surprise for me this Bronze ANB. Finished 99th. First time in top 100. I kind of felt it was harder this time as I was having trouble to get to high 130's being blocked by Kara. Gave up and did gold farming until I upgraded all my abilities. Then with just over 30 minutes left (and about 1 hour before the end) I ended up at TL 144. Higher than my main character at 143. Still can not get by Kara at 130 or above. She use to be my easiest and Garm my hardest (A while ago). Now Garm is the middle difficulty. I was just wondering how others that use a mobile device makes out.

Michael Garrison
    Old like a model A
    Nothing fancy
    Hard to start and
    Backfiring

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    Well ... THAT was interesting, and so I'm finished this ANB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	341
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	217324

I hadn't planned on shooting for top Trial levels, instead I was focused on getting at least one gear item for my main (Season) BH. But here I am, a bit suprised this Bronze. Not sure I'll end up in the top 50, but this was certainly my best effort to date.

And I am convinced the re-introduction of the "side quests" back into a complete Story cycle helped a lot this ANB to help gather resources early rather than slog through Trials later for the award levels, especially with the afforded 12-hour play time. And with that, I finally realized, maybe a bit too late, that I had accumulated lots of essences and gold for 106 krafts (a first for me) and could have CT'd 2 "needed" gear items instead of just the one. Instead, I was bit anxious and CT'd my Torch (not needed on my Main) instead of plodding through gameplay for a second L77 gear item. Not all was lost -- the CT'd Torch certainly helped me advance in these Trials, so there was a trade-off. But if I had it to do over with what I know now, I would definitely go for the maxing out krafts -- to secure "needed" gear for my main -- next time for sure.

Not quite sure how much of this strategy will carry over to ANB Silver, but I'm willing to gamble a portion of the available 9-hour time to run Story and Side Quests again. I do not think this would work well with Gold.

Hoping you all had some improvement or benefit in your ANB. Good luck to you all!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 04-17-2023, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think I'm finished after my usual lazy push. Was aiming for mid 140s as the Medal of Knowledge is all I ever want from events only to make my exp farmer ever more ridiculous! . One curious thing happened around TL117 as I got an uncommon drop from the Trial boss, never seen that before and I must have run many tens of thousands of Trials over the years. Thankfully I was recording and have a continuous video of my inventory before the run and after the run. I'll snip that bit into a separate video after my main Push one is done rendering and send it over to Travis (sometime tomorrow) because I'm not sure that should happen.

Anyhoo, have stopped at TL146 completed. Could go another 7 or so TLs but as I said - lazy

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Fury is still my favorite "fun" build for Warrior.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Very interesting, indeed! Another veteran player pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Good luck, Ozy!

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Strange I thought I'm done at 139
    well died 5x and 00 timing left (the ANB LB says 9:59 min: where on earth that one second came from I absolutely hv no idea)

Just when you want to stop playin this fury thing and try one last time at 140. Can't be worse can it????:

2hrs 10 min left: cool Hv fun

​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-16-2023, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Made it to CL2062 before making the switch to Elementalist. Will craft a Firelily push set after some sleep and aim for a leisurely mid 140s - greedy for Medal of Knowledge. Over 4 hours still on the clock.

Leave a comment:

Always nice to see non-meta builds. I wish you well with the push!

9:59 is a great way of saying "I shall not be beaten"

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Trying to see how far I can push my Fire Lily Arcanist mage. Just finished TL122 with full XP gear. I will probably reforge XP off once I get ready to try a real push. One Arcanist ahead of me on leaderboard, but he has a critical build so not sure I will catch him. Still have just over 4 hours left on event clock, so I think that I will try to hit 2000 CL.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	TL122.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.9 KB ID:	217304

Leave a comment:

Working...
X