Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssjwoods
    commented on 's reply
    I have to confess going the same route as you, mage first which was arcanist reaching trial 85 and then I hit a brick wall so I changed to warrior and have now got a bit higher so it is possible, good luck exorcist.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Umm, that was drastic. You should have asked for help before changing heroes. That is kinda backwards for dual-classing.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    O dear I m terribly bad in playing Mage I dunno how many time I'm dead
    Just reach trial 90 ( die 10x) in ohh Shame for me to say: 3 min something. Wat to do? Can't proceed further

erm..This is my first time changing character in my entire anbs with you know what. Do I hv time. Dunno?. At least i had accumulate 902 CL with Mage

8hrs 52 min left

as usual, Good luck to all friends
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-13-2023, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Its 4 day left from now to end event, and everything can happen. But standing for 16th position from all classes LB with beaten TL 112 in my first ANB is memorable self achievement. No matter what position at the end of event, Its enough for me now and would be trying hardest next ANB.
    Good luck for everyone.

I'll try to keep warrior flag flying high.

Guest replied
    I'm attempting to do this dual-class thing on the cheap, so currently net spend is around 400 gems. Whirlwind finally hit lvl 10 after I decided to do some Morgenheim runs since it seemed to drop better books. 2.5 hours in, farming TL90 around 50 secs average (fastest run was 40 secs). Just over 1k CLs. A peek at TL105 confirmed too early for that character to move up just yet so will carry on at TL90 until I have the materials for a couple of Slayer enchantments for the weapons. Hopefully it'll then be 3 hours farming TL105 and see where I am at that stage.

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much.
    Still stuck in TL 95, fight Magroth at 96 is not easy without upgrade gear and weapon.
    Last edited by Ariant; 04-10-2023, 04:34 PM.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Hope u hv fun with warrior Ariant Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    replied
    My first ANB Bronze, reach TL 90 for my first target at this event. Now for the rest time about 8 hours play time just to try found resources to craft high level item.
    Good luck for everyone.

updated SS LB 13-04-2023 12.21 UTC +7
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ariant; 04-13-2023, 05:22 AM. Reason: Updated SS LB for self memorable

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Shocking!

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see you playing, grandson.

Unlocking slots for Blizzard and Fleet Footed would help you along. You are above level 10 so you can unlock them now.

Good luck getting an Eridanus drop to speed things along for you.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Very long time I haven't played this type of character Would try it again just for fun
    Good luck to all friends
    Hv a nice day
    just watched Bojack & Rob spooner videos on YouTube
    Had try practicing it. So much fun indeed
    Hopefully I'm not terribly Bad with this Mage thing:

11:25 min left.

O Tin man fleet footed really helps. Thanks
    err do you mean Blizzard or Frost Nova? At the moment I used Frost nova for early farming. Should I change it to blizzard?

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-10-2023, 05:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    By popular demand (literally two people) I'm dual classing this time around, even though there is no need in Bronze or Silver imo. Had a very leisurely stroll to 70 on Warrior this evening, so now a case of waiting until next week until some essential skills have levelled up. Still undecided on which class to use for Push though. Probably Mage since that'll be the easiest for me to grab the Medal of Knowledge from whilst staying in lazy mode

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    started a topic ANB Bronze League #22

ANB Bronze League #22

As Travis | Support Mgr. previously reported, ANB Bronze #22 starts tomorrow (April 7) at 17:00 UTC.

Still working to perfect my BH. Slow but sure progress to help with main to compete in Season. Maybe I'll get lucky this time for two L77 items with CTs to finish my set.

So, make all necessary preparations to participate in this, the longest ANB event, and good luck to all!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 04-07-2023, 02:03 AM.
Working...
X