ANB Bronze League #22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze League #22

As Travis | Support Mgr. previously reported, ANB Bronze #22 starts tomorrow (April 7) at 17:00 UTC.

Still working to perfect my BH. Slow but sure progress to help with main to compete in Season. Maybe I'll get lucky this time for two L77 items with CTs to finish my set.

So, make all necessary preparations to participate in this, the longest ANB event, and good luck to all!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 04-07-2023, 02:03 AM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

By popular demand (literally two people) I'm dual classing this time around, even though there is no need in Bronze or Silver imo. Had a very leisurely stroll to 70 on Warrior this evening, so now a case of waiting until next week until some essential skills have levelled up. Still undecided on which class to use for Push though. Probably Mage since that'll be the easiest for me to grab the Medal of Knowledge from whilst staying in lazy mode

Comment

Very long time I haven't played this type of character Would try it again just for fun
      Good luck to all friends
      Hv a nice day
      just watched Bojack & Rob spooner videos on YouTube
      Had try practicing it. So much fun indeed
      Hopefully I'm not terribly Bad with this Mage thing:

11:25 min left.

O Tin man fleet footed really helps. Thanks
      err do you mean Blizzard or Frost Nova? At the moment I used Frost nova for early farming. Should I change it to blizzard?

Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-10-2023, 05:46 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to see you playing, grandson.

Unlocking slots for Blizzard and Fleet Footed would help you along. You are above level 10 so you can unlock them now.

Good luck getting an Eridanus drop to speed things along for you.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Shocking!

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        See, when you make stealth edits, I do not realize when you ask me a question. Frost Nova and Immolate are the go to configuration when running with a full GMC set in order to take advantage of Shatter. Frost Nova has a 100% chance to freeze the enemies.

Use Blizzard for the far better damage when you are not using a full GMC set.

Immolate, Frost Nova and Blizzard are the standard three utilities when running with an Eridanus because they have the shortest cooldowns so the Cosmic Ripple is more frequent.

My first ANB Bronze, reach TL 90 for my first target at this event. Now for the rest time about 8 hours play time just to try found resources to craft high level item.
      Good luck for everyone.

updated SS LB 13-04-2023 12.21 UTC +7
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ariant; 04-13-2023, 05:22 AM. Reason: Updated SS LB for self memorable

Comment

• Ariant
        Ariant commented
        Editing a comment
        Its 4 day left from now to end event, and everything can happen. But standing for 16th position from all classes LB with beaten TL 112 in my first ANB is memorable self achievement. No matter what position at the end of event, Its enough for me now and would be trying hardest next ANB.
        Good luck for everyone.

I'll try to keep warrior flag flying high.

Hope u hv fun with warrior Ariant Good luck
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Ariant
        Ariant commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much.
        Still stuck in TL 95, fight Magroth at 96 is not easy without upgrade gear and weapon.
        Last edited by Ariant; 04-10-2023, 04:34 PM.

I'm attempting to do this dual-class thing on the cheap, so currently net spend is around 400 gems. Whirlwind finally hit lvl 10 after I decided to do some Morgenheim runs since it seemed to drop better books. 2.5 hours in, farming TL90 around 50 secs average (fastest run was 40 secs). Just over 1k CLs. A peek at TL105 confirmed too early for that character to move up just yet so will carry on at TL90 until I have the materials for a couple of Slayer enchantments for the weapons. Hopefully it'll then be 3 hours farming TL105 and see where I am at that stage.

Comment

O dear I m terribly bad in playing Mage I dunno how many time I'm dead
        Just reach trial 90 ( die 10x) in ohh Shame for me to say: 3 min something. Wat to do? Can't proceed further

erm..This is my first time changing character in my entire anbs with you know what. Do I hv time. Dunno?. At least i had accumulate 902 CL with Mage

8hrs 52 min left

as usual, Good luck to all friends
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-13-2023, 12:18 PM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Ariant
          Ariant commented
          Editing a comment
          Tin Man : It would be great for another warrior to climb LB, especially with Shield Warrior. Maybe next ANB I'll try for SW, I must gathering knowledge from now.

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Ariant I would seriously not recommend a shield warrior. Just 6 Fury is far superior and easier.

Update: The All Classes Leaderboard is meaningless. Do not even bother worrying about it.
          Last edited by Tin Man; 04-13-2023, 09:44 PM.

• Ariant
          Ariant commented
          Editing a comment
          Tin Man : okay. Thank you for the advice.

I'm no worries about LB now. I'm prepare for the next ANB. :-)

Many say Full set Fury (Dual warrior) more powerful than a shield warrior. hihi But but a SW is far far more relaxing in term of playing I'm afraid.
        JUst reach trial so and so. Absolutely not easy for me.
        Erm. Maybe bc charge and leap not yet at 10?. Both still at "9"
        ​​​​

3hrs 45 min left
        TinMan & friends
        Is there something wrong with my heros attribute?
        Wat to adjust?
        Many thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-14-2023, 02:11 PM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Ariant
          Ariant commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm jealous. With the same build and skill completely level 10 WW, charge, leap, I can't get 1500 CL. For TL 113 I'm hardly to finished.
          Big applaus for you.

And thanks for video, @Tin Man
          I'm got to watch now.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm no expert in Warrior by any stretch, but your haste does look to be too high given that Frenzy is boosting attack speed too. I know most people don't bother with Crit Rating but I prefer to run with 1k just so that with Charge at lvl 10 the crit chance (after casting charge) is at 50%. Your 598 plus 1800 from charge is giving a 44 (ish) % crit chance.
          Lots more exp farming still to go for me, if I can find the real life time!

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Wispy, many thanks

6 hour 17 min still to go. Up to CL2004 and running TL105 very erratically today, putting that down to tiredness and not caring too much about the clock now! Will do at least another hour exp farming before switching to Elementalist for the Push. Materials and Books of Learning are piling up nicely, so for the first time in the event I'm not panicking about being able to get the Push character set up nicely!

Comment

Completed trial 139
          2hrs somethin left Progress?

To be honest:. Full set fury is not for me
          Took a lifetime to kill everything/anything in group or all type of bosses (while pushing and not when exp farming)

o dear
          Only left one type of warrior:

That Juggernaut thing

But I can predict the outcome: terrible or worse or maybe ok? I dunno

Most assuredly for me to go back to my lover: the lovable shield warrior. I admit still stuck at trial 154. Can't beat Kara at 155. But you can kill almost everythig else at ease

hv a nice day

Look at the timing below: ain't that horrible?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-15-2023, 06:26 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            9:59 is a great way of saying "I shall not be beaten"

Trying to see how far I can push my Fire Lily Arcanist mage. Just finished TL122 with full XP gear. I will probably reforge XP off once I get ready to try a real push. One Arcanist ahead of me on leaderboard, but he has a critical build so not sure I will catch him. Still have just over 4 hours left on event clock, so I think that I will try to hit 2000 CL.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	TL122.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.9 KB ID:	217304

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Always nice to see non-meta builds. I wish you well with the push!

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Very interesting, indeed! Another veteran player pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Good luck, Ozy!

Made it to CL2062 before making the switch to Elementalist. Will craft a Firelily push set after some sleep and aim for a leisurely mid 140s - greedy for Medal of Knowledge. Over 4 hours still on the clock.

Comment

Strange I thought I'm done at 139
            well died 5x and 00 timing left (the ANB LB says 9:59 min: where on earth that one second came from I absolutely hv no idea)

Just when you want to stop playin this fury thing and try one last time at 140. Can't be worse can it????:

2hrs 10 min left: cool Hv fun

​​​​​
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-16-2023, 02:32 AM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• WarriorSeven
              WarriorSeven commented
              Editing a comment
              Fury is still my favorite "fun" build for Warrior.

I think I'm finished after my usual lazy push. Was aiming for mid 140s as the Medal of Knowledge is all I ever want from events only to make my exp farmer ever more ridiculous! . One curious thing happened around TL117 as I got an uncommon drop from the Trial boss, never seen that before and I must have run many tens of thousands of Trials over the years. Thankfully I was recording and have a continuous video of my inventory before the run and after the run. I'll snip that bit into a separate video after my main Push one is done rendering and send it over to Travis (sometime tomorrow) because I'm not sure that should happen.

Anyhoo, have stopped at TL146 completed. Could go another 7 or so TLs but as I said - lazy

Comment

Well ... THAT was interesting, and so I'm finished this ANB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	310
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	217324

I hadn't planned on shooting for top Trial levels, instead I was focused on getting at least one gear item for my main (Season) BH. But here I am, a bit suprised this Bronze. Not sure I'll end up in the top 50, but this was certainly my best effort to date.

And I am convinced the re-introduction of the "side quests" back into a complete Story cycle helped a lot this ANB to help gather resources early rather than slog through Trials later for the award levels, especially with the afforded 12-hour play time. And with that, I finally realized, maybe a bit too late, that I had accumulated lots of essences and gold for 106 krafts (a first for me) and could have CT'd 2 "needed" gear items instead of just the one. Instead, I was bit anxious and CT'd my Torch (not needed on my Main) instead of plodding through gameplay for a second L77 gear item. Not all was lost -- the CT'd Torch certainly helped me advance in these Trials, so there was a trade-off. But if I had it to do over with what I know now, I would definitely go for the maxing out krafts -- to secure "needed" gear for my main -- next time for sure.

Not quite sure how much of this strategy will carry over to ANB Silver, but I'm willing to gamble a portion of the available 9-hour time to run Story and Side Quests again. I do not think this would work well with Gold.

Hoping you all had some improvement or benefit in your ANB. Good luck to you all!
              Last edited by WarriorSeven; 04-17-2023, 01:31 AM.
              “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Ariant
                Ariant commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck at next Silver ANB :-)
            Working...
            X