Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KitsuneNineTails View Post

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but to disparage Ironbound simply because elements of chance make up the game is, I feel, disingenuous at best. If a game with randoms isn't one's cup of tea, it would be more informative, I believe, to state that, rather than writing off a game as "trash." I personally find the battle system with tokens interesting in the element of chance it adds to strategy. As always, YMMV, but it would be cordial to allow others the opportunity to make their own evaluation of the game.

My two whiskers' worth --
    KitsuneNineTails
    aka Deb Kraft
    Lyynwoid, WA
    True in general, but regardless of it's because I got RNG on my side or against, my bad experience with is the fact that you're facing BOTS and not PEOPLE, which basically is a CHEAP trick to manage long queue times due to the FACT that no REAL PLAYERS actually play, that's enough to get a match every few minutes.

It's actually manageable (I've had a 48-win streak) and lost twice only before losing that streak in mid rating, basically shows I'm not stupid enough to fall under just a whiner. (I'm still ranting though), some of the top players I've talked with, actually said they don't want to share stuff anymore as people tend to copy the META and they hate fighting against it again and again.

I'm at a very bad mood 15 hours ago and you'll see soon enough when you experience a 4-loss streak where you LITERALLY didn't get the chance to even deal a quarter of your opponent's health due to kinda rigged/fixed RNG on bots (to make them challenging). Easy to beat them if you have the $$$ (Gold) to buy items that counter their builds. The thing is I don't actually plan to give up on them yet, but if this is really how a pseudo card game works, them Eternium determines (if an update gets released), if people will stay.

If you want to TL;DR, it's basically everyone's entitlement as they try it out (for the event) anyway and I'd say it's not a total trash game, but still at that level, for me. It's just handy I can do it while grinding Eternium runs.

Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

KitsuneNineTails saw me use 4-5 attacks against a 20% Evade...and evaded every one...it happens...
      Dyoma Crown
      Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
      Warrior (DW): 148
      BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

I completed the Ironbound Beta event and reached rank 211. Been waiting for rewards to show up in my Eternium account, but nothing received yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HarmsWay View Post
          I completed the Ironbound Beta event and reached rank 211. Been waiting for rewards to show up in my Eternium account, but nothing received yet.
          What version of Eternium are you running?

Comment

I think my beta version (1.2.113) behavior is significant with regard to the Ironbound awards, and wanted to give a heads-up on what I recently observed...
            Are you logged into both games using the same Making Fun account? (GPG has nothing to do with this event)

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              Are you logged into both games using the same Making Fun account? (GPG has nothing to do with this event)

When to upgrade PC client? I cant login to my account....
              купить итальянскую мебель

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                That's an affirmative. Using my MF credentials for Ironbound on both PC and Android platforms. As I noted in a previous post:

...when I first logged into Ironbound on PC with my MF credentials, the release version (1.2.99) of Eternium on my tablet had no problem registering that I had done so, and I received that first promo IB cape via Eternium in-game mail. So something was working with the release version of Eternium, but now isn't responding as expected with the 1.2.113 beta.
                Just checked the rewards box--timer now at 10 days, 17 hours, 17 minutes. At least the timer is working as expected.

Thanks for any help, Mr. Wizard --
                KitsuneNineTails
                aka Deb Kraft
                Lynnwood, WA

Comment

Any news on when PC version will be released (to .113) because emulators suck and I cant really play on it.
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

That's an affirmative. Using my MF credentials for Ironbound on both PC and Android platforms. As I noted in a previous post:

Just checked the rewards box--timer now at 10 days, 17 hours, 17 minutes. At least the timer is working as expected.

Thanks for any help, Mr. Wizard --
                    KitsuneNineTails
                    aka Deb Kraft
                    Lynnwood, WA

Shoot an email to help@makingfun.com, please. I may just have to manually add your rewards when I can verify your IB progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                      Any news on when PC version will be released (to .113) because emulators suck and I cant really play on it.
                      As usual, Apple is holding things up. Once it get approved on iOS, they'll launch it on Google (non-beta), Amazon, and Microsoft.

Comment

i completed the ironbound event but i don't know why the "complete 5 games" is not registered and i got -1 instead
                        i like the game but it's often freezes mid game and it's sucks
                        here's the SS
                        WhatsApp Image 2018-07-03 at 21.09.15.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-07-03 at 21.09.17.jpeg

Comment

What version of Eternium are you running? You can see the version number on the game's main screen.

Comment

Any Information when the New Version will go online for Android ?

Comment

Are you Logged in on both Ironbound and Eternium during gameplay?

Comment

Originally posted by Atune View Post
                                Any Information when the New Version will go online for Android ?
                                We're waiting for a live version to pass Apple's approval process, then it will be live on all platforms.

Comment

Working...
                                X