• Show
Clear All

• MegaPotBY
    replied
    When will the PC version be available?

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    - Where is the kick animation. My BH is tapping barrels with telekinesis.
    - Arena crashed with a Marmalade error the first real battle.
    - There's still two Marmalade error warnings on start-up (Samsung Android)

- The Armoury is the one great addition.
    - Some of the male wizard outfits look less dorky (Arcanist).

Leave a comment:

• Stickhillfarm
    commented on 's reply
    So, yes definitely different. After attack, moving can drop some monsters, and then auto attack only resumes if they inflict damage, but not consistently. Adjusted play a little and can probably get used to it, but above TL 110 every second counts.

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    What is buggy about it?

• Stickhillfarm
    replied
    definitely buggy auto attack after moving. Bounty Hunter

Leave a comment:

• Shado hunter
    replied
    Thanks for the dress Room!
    Like a suggest if the item it's equip to other hero be able to remove when you change on clothes. If the problem its the other hero in my account gets made don't worry I give it my permission any way I need to go to the other hero remove the clothe put in cheast and go to the hero who can change complete because of that and equip the clothe. And if the case. Of that dressing space it's convinience, that can help more... I dont ask who be the same gemstones who you put when save the set of you like.
    Thats asking to much and saves a lot of 500 for change gemstones all the time.
    But remove the clothe to other hero only saves times not have other advantage I belive.
    Thanks for taking my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    I'm very much excited to the enable/disable auto-attack after casting an ability! It won't just help mobile players in trials but also in story mode runs, I use ELR mage in gem running so after immolate my toon runs backward to elites that can't be one-hit killed especially in legendary mode where mobs have higher health. Great news!

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    - added an option to Enable/Disable auto-attack after casting an ability (behavior: if disabled the hero won't start auto-attacking monsters after casting an ability unless the hero was already auto-attacking monsters)
    Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    - added an option to Enable/Disable auto-attack after casting an ability (behavior: if disabled the hero won't start auto-attacking monsters after casting an ability unless the hero was already auto-attacking monsters)
    Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    Wonderful news!

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    started a topic 1.5.42 Release notes

1.5.42 Release notes

1.5.42 is currently available to 50% of beta testers, to be increased over the next few days (barring any major issues).

Release notes:
    - fixed animation glitches
    - gear models are now more colorful
    - improved hero model shading and textures
Working...
X