1.5.42 Release notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5.42 Release notes

1.5.42 is currently available to 50% of beta testers, to be increased over the next few days (barring any major issues).

Release notes:
    - fixed animation glitches
    - added an option to Enable/Disable auto-attack after casting an ability (behavior: if disabled the hero won't start auto-attacking monsters after casting an ability unless the hero was already auto-attacking monsters)
    - gear models are now more colorful
    - improved hero model shading and textures

Wonderful news!
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      - added an option to Enable/Disable auto-attack after casting an ability (behavior: if disabled the hero won't start auto-attacking monsters after casting an ability unless the hero was already auto-attacking monsters)
      Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        Thanks!!!
        Guide :

Comment

I'm very much excited to the enable/disable auto-attack after casting an ability! It won't just help mobile players in trials but also in story mode runs, I use ELR mage in gem running so after immolate my toon runs backward to elites that can't be one-hit killed especially in legendary mode where mobs have higher health. Great news!

Comment

Thanks for the dress Room!
            Like a suggest if the item it's equip to other hero be able to remove when you change on clothes. If the problem its the other hero in my account gets made don't worry I give it my permission any way I need to go to the other hero remove the clothe put in cheast and go to the hero who can change complete because of that and equip the clothe. And if the case. Of that dressing space it's convinience, that can help more... I dont ask who be the same gemstones who you put when save the set of you like.
            Thats asking to much and saves a lot of 500 for change gemstones all the time.
            But remove the clothe to other hero only saves times not have other advantage I belive.
            Thanks for taking my opinion

Comment

definitely buggy auto attack after moving. Bounty Hunter

Comment

• UmbraDei
                UmbraDei commented
                Editing a comment
                What is buggy about it?

• Stickhillfarm
                Stickhillfarm commented
                Editing a comment
                So, yes definitely different. After attack, moving can drop some monsters, and then auto attack only resumes if they inflict damage, but not consistently. Adjusted play a little and can probably get used to it, but above TL 110 every second counts.

- Where is the kick animation. My BH is tapping barrels with telekinesis.
              - Arena crashed with a Marmalade error the first real battle.
              - There's still two Marmalade error warnings on start-up (Samsung Android)

- The Armoury is the one great addition.
              - Some of the male wizard outfits look less dorky (Arcanist).
              Theoretical Modding
              (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

When will the PC version be available?

Comment

Hi,
                  I started playing Eternium game 2 days back on my android mobile. Then from yesterday I was playing it in my laptop with Windows 10. Now I am not able to play it in my laptop as it is showing error "The profile on this account was saved on a newer format (1.5.42) and cannot be loaded by this game version (1.5.38). This is because I opened it in my mobile today morning.

I tried by uninstalling from windows and reinstalled from windows store. It is still 1.5.38.
                  Is there a way to load my profile in my windows Eternium installation?

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You must have signed up for the beta test that is happening right now on Android. That version of Eternium is not supported on PC yet, so you will need to continue to play on Android until the beta testing ends, and 5.1.42 gets roll out to PC. I haven't seen a timetable on that, but it is a good sign that there are not a lot of bug reports on the new version in the forums (so far).

• papa jim
                    papa jim commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The windows update is available, I updated yesterday, 1.5.42

When will the windows version updated? can't play it anymore since my mobile version was updated

Comment

Good day Travis, I Send you this picture to notice a problem; the problem its very simple, solved I don't know how much, jeje
                    But wen you give food to your hero and also add a booster XP or Gold the part of the screen were you can see the demage on trials it's impossible to open don't fit everything on screen.
                    Like a suggest I will very happy to be able to see I don't know like the last five fights stats on the trial apart like u can se the leader board, be able to only check the fight you win on higher trial sometimes it's not enough to check how works dome changes on your equipment.
                    Thanks for reading this and splendid performance in your work, congratulations.

I was on discord chat but need to make a factory reset on my phone and I miss the link.
                    I be glad if can be part of discord help discussions and support like beta tester.
                    ​​​​​​Best wishes: Shadow Hunter
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Shado hunter; 04-03-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

when will the new version 1.5.42 be available for windows 10? I can not login, update from the laptop

Comment

• RockDoc
                      RockDoc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Windows may not see 1.5.42 since it's a beta and windows users don't get the betas. We may see it as release 1.5.43, but it won't be a beta. It will be a full release to all platforms, and as papa jim said, full releases to windows and ios users may take a couple of days to get approved and released on all platforms.

• Grand_Wazoo
                      Grand_Wazoo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FYI the update is now available on Microsoft store.

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      perfect!!! yes. I do update

Still not seeing update on my ipad in the playstore ima alone to dont see it or its simply not yet approved on iOS?

Comment

It hasn't been submitted to Apple yet. The team has some issues to fix with the iOS build before it can be submitted (hopefully mid-week).

Comment

• Turgeon
                        Turgeon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thnk travis. You will wait the release before starting anb silver ?
                    Working...
                    X