A New Season with some New Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Season with some New Stuff!

The upcoming Season starting Nov. 27th has some exciting changes to shake things up.

Introducing Spiritstones!
    Infused with the restless spirits of forgotten heroes and ethereal creatures, these enigmatic gemstones channel spiritual energy into extraordinary buffs and abilities. Yet, the power of a Spiritstone is fleeting; the captured spirit yearns for release and, with the season's end, dissipates into the ether, transmuting the gemstone into pure Essence.

You'll find Spiritstones just like you'd find Gemstones (but much more rare). Just keep in mind that Spiritstones only exist during seasons and can only be equipped to jewelry sockets. We are excited by what these will bring to Eternium... I expect some of you might find some crazy combinations.

Each season will bring a new type of Spiritstone. The first Spiritstone, Velocinite, will boost attack speed, movement speed, and dodge!

Trials Reset
    As mentioned in more detail here, players who have advanced past Trial 80 will notice that they have been reset back to Trial 80. This is intended to reward players who are active in the current season.

We hope you enjoy these changes. Please share your thoughts here, or join live discussions on our Discord. This is just the beginning of our initiative to "reinvent Eternium seasons". We have many more exciting changes and additions coming in the next few months!

I got a few spiritstones and even fused the first three I got. But I'm now getting the message that they're not usable by bounty hunters. WTF! Bounty hunters are all I play and I wasn't getting this message when I first got them. Help!
    ​​​​

Comment

ฉันอยากมีส่วนร่วมด้วย

Comment

Working...
    X