Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternium's Season Update: Legacy Gear and Beyond!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I found a Liberator and salvaged it, receiving 4 MotO. Can't seem to craft any Legacy gear though. Will Ingrid offer me new choices when I have more MotO?

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      At this time the only legacy gear is the liberator (shield) for warrior, requires 8 MotO to craft.. The recipe has to be purchased from Liana. legacy gear for other classes is planned. Look under weapons/shield/legacy to see the liberator and attributes.

Ah, thanks, papa jim. It's been so long since I bought a recipe, I'd forgotten about Liana.

Comment

Re: Spirit Stones.

Where do I find them in normal game? Easy to find in ANB, I've got bucket loads. But normal season, running around like an idiot in Story and Trials, don't seem to be any about. Is the drop rate really low?

Comment

Originally posted by Fafhrd1611 View Post
        Re: Spirit Stones.

Where do I find them in normal game? Easy to find in ANB, I've got bucket loads. But normal season, running around like an idiot in Story and Trials, don't seem to be any about. Is the drop rate really low?
        Spiritstones are a sub-type of Gemstones, which means Currency boosters can increase the drop rate for both of them (albit Spiritstones are the minority). Trials have an increased gemstone drop rate in ANB, but not enough otherwise. You need to run small maps in Story Mode with high mob density (like Morgenheim, for instance), preferably with Currency booster on.

Comment

So with new season and changes to shield warrior, wanna share my opinion on these changes:

First of all, the Deadly throw/shield block mechanics, don't know if it's intended or not, but now there is no cooldown between each DT cast, that means each hit you get will spawn 1 DT, using 3 shield blocks in a row will proceed to spawn 3 DT per blocked hit(Kara's ability that reduces attack speed is perfect example), same goes for mob clear phase in trials, leaving shield slam far away from deadly throw in terms of dps(including new liberator shield, and deadly throw bracers equipped - before shield slam bracers were better than DT ones..). With new manastim spiritstones and CD reducement of shield block ability(6sec - from 30 to 24) shield warrior is capable of stacking shield block buff over 2 minutes during full trial. But the thing is, one shield block buff has a limit of DT u can cast(if I'm right it's 5 - didn't checked), so having for example 30 seconds of shield block buff, there will be no DT cast if they're spent already, so you have to cast shield block once again... I would say that's really good to have such buffed and resurrected shield Warrior, in terms that it is capable to compete with juggernaut in SEASON, but ANB defender totally destroys 6fury(way weaker farmer than 6 defender now and much more demanding in terms of gear - need 2 good weapons, while shield Warrior needs only good shield to farm effectively) and 6J builds both, leaving no competition for any of them
          As for me, I never played on my main anything except defender(season) so I'm really happy with these changes, but other players might be disappointed that defender now is the only playable build...

New liberator shield is really great and totally changes the defender build itself, but the consequences are: shield Warrior looses his weapon set - changing blackguard shield to liberator is a huge hit to warrior's sirvivability, losing 50 dmg reduction while below 50% health, same goes for the weapon - blackguard mace to whirlwind axe for more heal and toughness, cause shield slam now isn't so powerful, so no need in these 15 shield slam per 60 sec procs from your hits, ww axe heal effect is much more needed on higher trials than few slams more. And with loosing dmg reduction, shield warrior's hp bar really starts to jump from side to side(on higher trials), good thing that he have instant heal, which manastim helps with... Lost set effect, but gained much faster heal with manastim, so it's fair

As you can see, I'm using deflect rating on my items(because it really helps, but not so much like I wanted), I'd be really satisfied if you would answer me if any changes will be made to deflect(as I suggested in my post below - though, I would change some chapters now)
          Decided to make a different topic to place here all my thoughts on improving shield warrior, because there will be really much text(plz don't hate me :)). 1. As I said before, SW needs deadly throw autocast. The point is u cast shield block(duration 5 seconds), first block(or DT cast) u get for example, at 1.0 second of
          Attached Files

Comment

Love the new Manastim (arcanist farming, zap boss fights) and great idea to keep Velocinite in the game (and have even more different kinds of spirit stones in future?!).
            Very much looking forward to a Mage Legacy item though I do not envy those who are trying to figure out its kind, characteristics and balancing Good Luck and Tally Ho !
            Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
            [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Originally posted by Josh (Developer) View Post

Defender Set Reimagined: We've tweaked the Defender set for enhanced performance. Pair it with The Liberator for an unmatched combat experience.

How specifically was the Defender set modified? I don't see any see any changes in the gear description or the abilities/passives descriptions
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Arawn
                Arawn commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Travis . Well the descriptions do reflect the changes. Sorry, it's been a bit since I've played and I forgot what the old stats were

• LodWig
                LodWig commented
                Editing a comment
                Change on 6 Piece Bonus is not effective. The gain in Power is still 100% of Block Rating.

• Arawn
                Arawn commented
                Editing a comment
                Has the % chance for SB to trigger DT increased? Just wondering where the the extra attacks are coming from (not complaining, just curious)

Just tried out some of these new spiritstones after taking several months off from playing, definitely enjoying the boost they give my firelily ELR build, just exceeded my previous personal best by 2 trials after only spending a couple hours playing/pushing for this season, managed 160 on my first attempt and 161 on my 2nd, using a combination of velocinite(2) and manastim(1). The new warrior shield sounds pretty fun too, nice to see Defender back in the spotlight! I probably won't be playing much going forward (real-life commitments) but it was fun to stop in see how the game is progressing and I like what I've seen so far!
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice to see Arawn and Splendor again poke their heads in for a bit!
                “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• TheExorcist
                  TheExorcist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Arawn, Splendor old friends.
                  Nice to see them again

Игра красивая и интересная !
                Прошел все что можно было пройти ...
                Когда будут новые игровые планеты и будут ли вообще ?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post

Spiritstones only last one Season. At the end of each Season, they are converted into Essences (crafting ingredients).
                  Just thought
                  ​​​​​​Why not have them transmute to another type of random gem of same level, if these spirit stones are mounted, and, if just in inventory then to essences at season end?

Also, is there something pilfering our gold if we don't login everyday? Or, is it while we're in battle somewhere there's a pickpocket? I've seen my gold go down after one story level I went out to area with over 300k and after I won the level I only had a little over 75k of gold. This was on Demeter can't remember which story level tho. If it happens again I'll post.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The only way Gold is lost is when it's spent. Gold is most commonly used for crafting (including Jewelry). Had you been crafting?

There's just no pilfering of gold. That would have to be intentional and somehow plot-driven. Stuff like that doesn't happen in fairly straightforward (simple) games like this. Or any, that I'm aware of. Maybe some shirty survival-style dying genre game?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Editing a comment
                    You'd be surprised at how many emails I get accusing us (or the game) of "stealing" Gems and Gold. For some reason, people like to think that all game dev studios are nefarious.

It may have been due to my crappy phone and isp as I'm not always online, and, sometimes my old phone would just shutdown in the middle of playing and when working in other apps. Also, I play on the beta channel. This hasn't happened since I've gotten my new phone.
                  ?Tho, I must apologize I was as thinking more along the lines of a glitch and not inferring anything close to the devs being in anyway nefarious. ?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't get that vibe from your post at all. I was just saying that people would be surprised at what we get accused of.

Nowy akt byście dodali. Mam 581lvl chempiona i siesjuz troche nudze

Comment

Working...
                  X