Release Notes - 1.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release Notes - 1.19

We’ve started rolling out version 1.19 on all platforms. Once you upgrade to 1.19 you may not play on older versions, as some changes are not backwards compatible.

Support for Upcoming Features:
    • New Event: Survive the Land launches in mid-June
    • New Spiritstone: Harvestite becomes available next season
    • New Legacy item: Serpent’s Embrace becomes available next season

Immediate New Features:
    • Overhauled the Inbox messaging system including simpler collection for event and season rewards.
    • New Tiered Offer system
    • Enabled mobile Push Notifications for some in-game events (e.g., ability upgrades) - please enable these!
    • Various other menu improvements

Important Changes:
    • Life on Hit added to Bloomheart spiritstone
    • Xagan Rebalance: Removed Arcane Blast ability and changed Spell Haste Aura to: “Xagan has an aura that reduces cooldown rates by 10%.”
    • Updated companion slot prices

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed Time Warp balance change from the last major release (v1.18): slowed enemy attack speed duration increased to 12 seconds (up from 8), as intended.
    • Fixed Bloomheart so it multiplies all life percentage stats.
    • Fixed the inbox message count.
    • Fixed an issue with the amount of Glory shown on the Season Pass upgrade screen.
    • Removed the "achievements" button that used to open game service achievements that we no longer use (Google Play Games, Apple Game Center, Amazon Game Circle, etc.).

Seems the graphics have changed for me also. Maybe I'm tripping.

Comment

Is there no fix for Storm Summoner and Magroth in 1.19?
    The Storm Summoner Mage has 181, unhealthy gameplay and abnormal skew, making the Storm Summoner only in MAGROTH's tier (1,6), while the newly updated ARC Mage can only 170+, why not fix the Storm Summoner and MAGROTH BUG?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything included in the build is listed in the notes above.

How will multiple Xagans cooldown work? Will having 3 provide a full 30% cooldown reduction?

Comment

Some things (e.g., Bloomheart getting Life on Hit) require a server update that we can't do until builds are available on all platforms. Expecting to push that live tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      [*]Xagan Rebalance: Removed Arcane Blast ability and changed Spell Haste Aura to: “Xagan has an aura that reduces cooldown rates by 10%.”
      Very nice!
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Am I seeing different colors on my armors now? Sorry just keep noticing things that weren't there before

Comment

Did we inadvertently alter the item drop rate? Just ran thru 20 or so trials from 105 to 130 and no items above 70, no set pieces and only a couple of unique weapon drops. Played both warrior and BH, same results.

Comment

Yeah I started farming 120 because the epic rate seemed higher at 115 and I didn't see many set items

Comment

Will the ranking be reset this time?

Comment

From Discord
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240531_144637_Discord.jpg
Views:	1655
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	222676
            Eternium Files - links and details

Comment

After the latest update (today), Xagan no longer provides 10% cooldown reduction - it's only 1%. Is this intentional?

Comment

Rhetorical question: Will players have the option to sell back the Xagan's they purchased in the past couple of days so that they can be reimbursed their 500 gems per? I don't recall seeing the warning notification to all players that would have warned them that the current performance of the Xagan is a bug and purchase at your own risk because the Xagan's abilities will be reduced significantly once a fix is implemented.

Comment

Xagan will be returned to 10% when the Season ends (and Manastim dissolves).

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                    Xagan will be returned to 10% when the Season ends (and Manastim dissolves).
                    Does this mean that once the season has ended:
                    1. Xagan and manatism bonuses would never stack? So, it's either 30% max from Manatism or from a few Xagans?
                    2. There shall be no Manatism in the upcoming season(s)?

If we can't have both, I'd rather have Manatism stones and leave the companion slots free for other options than Xagan.

Comment

Working...
                  X