X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release notes - 1.22

Release notes - 1.22
    • For ANB Gold:
      • Added new boss to Trials: Face the mighty Xenodon starting on Trial #6!
    • For future events:
      • Improved Gornathan’s shop offers
    • For future Survive the Land events:
      • Improved milestone rewards
    • For next season:
      • Improved Season Pass rewards
      • Added a Mythical Chest to the Season Pass Premium+ progression, which contains a level 77 Epic or Legendary item (may be Set or Unique)
    • Other:
      • Added tooltips on the tiered offer
      • Fixed an issue with switching between gestures and keyboard shortcuts on PC

Nice

Comment

The Xenodon bites, emits a poison cloud and has a shield right? Should be a fairly easy boss unless they ramp up its toughness way up. It may be like Gorgona where you have to kill her before she can activate her shield or else you're in for a long fight.

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
        Swamp Donkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Going to be a long ass fight on TL186

• TerryDarc
        TerryDarc commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm finding the Xenodon boss the most difficult to put down. What with the shield and the gas and the fire and probably bites, it's hard to get a time when I'm set to simply hit this giant boss. When I do, my level BH does good damage. I wind up dying too much even tho I run around like crazy trying to avoid the green gas and the boss generally.

Anyone with any a better plan for taking down Xenodon?

Need the basic "Risk v. Reward" thing in this game. Knowledge of different builds (rather than endless newbs copying established Bounty Hunters as their only character) should be rewarded. How much harm would there be to pay for a mid-trial gearswitch using Glory?

For the most part (roughly 90% of an ANBish Event), Time is our primary risk. That's why we all focus on "Farming the Fives."

Give us a reason to risk some more time on different bosses than our usual sleepwalk.

Re: Season Pass Improvements
      Currently, the only reason to buy into it is the endwin gem bonus. And THAT usually requires some additional expen$e to maximize There needs to be a little more short-term carrot...because very little realistic upside exists. At the least, get rid of the insulting gold rewards (also from Daily).
      Last edited by Bryan James; 08-09-2024, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I'm happy to hear there will be some proactive changes to Gornathan's shop offers. The last StL Event fell flat -- at least for me -- when the availability of ANY good gear fell off the face of the planet about half-way through the event, and then all that was offered was simply useless junk (you guys are still a bit too stingy when rolling out these new events). And I do hope this improvement includes regular offers of real SET items for the class of hero we're playing since we can no longer craft these.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

what was the update on android today?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Juts behind the scenes stuff for Google's new PC platform beta.

I so rarely turn on my Amazon Fire these days...but I noticed Eternium updated this a.m.

Comment

Is the Xenodon boss going to become a regular in the trials rotation after Gold ANB, or is it being added only for ANBs?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              He's going to be a regular part of Trials starting next Season. He will also be tuned a bit.
          Working...
          X