Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New Season Begins in Eternium – Unleash the Power of New Items and Rewards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Season Begins in Eternium – Unleash the Power of New Items and Rewards!

Hello, Eternium Community!

We’re thrilled to kick off a brand-new season, and with it, some exciting updates that are set to shake up your gameplay! Here’s a closer look at what’s new this season:

Emblem of Ascendance This legacy item adds +2 levels to all active skills, providing a significant boost to your hero's abilities. Whether you're in the early, mid, or late stages of the game, the Emblem offers enhanced versatility across various builds. We’re eager to see how you’ll integrate this powerful item into your strategies, and we look forward to seeing the creative combinations you come up with.

Mightanium Spiritstone Our new Spiritstone, Mightanium, is designed to increase your power while trading off some critical rate. This stone opens up new possibilities for those looking to amplify their raw damage output, particularly in builds that can mitigate or overlook the critical hit reduction. For example, Fire Lily users might find this stone especially useful, as the Lily already negates critical hits, making Mightanium's drawback irrelevant in those setups.

Starforged Hammer This brand-new item lets you upgrade any level 70+ item to the new level cap of 80, pushing your gear to new heights. One question you might be asking is, “How do we get more Starforged Hammers in the future?” While the Season Pass will continue to be a source for these hammers, we’re planning to introduce crafting options down the road, giving you more ways to strengthen your arsenal.

Mythical Chest As a new reward in the Season Pass, the Mythical Chest offers a random epic or legendary LEVEL 77 item. This is a fantastic reward for all players, whether you're just hitting level 70 or you're a veteran looking for that perfect piece to complete your build. Knowing that a powerful item awaits you towards the end of the pass adds an extra layer of excitement to your journey.

Looking Ahead We're incredibly excited about these updates as they push the end-game content further and provide more challenges for those who’ve completed the campaign. With new events, levels, and items, Eternium is shaping up for the long haul. Your feedback has been crucial in making these decisions, and we can’t wait to hear what you think about this season’s offerings. The future is bright for Eternium, and we’re glad to have you with us on this journey.

As always, we invite you to share your thoughts, builds, and experiences with the community. Your insights help shape the game, and we’re eager to hear how these new items impact your play.

Happy hunting!

Josh & the Eternium Team

p.s. While you're enjoying the new season, be sure to visit the Eternium Shop. It’s the perfect place to purchase Eternium gems and special bundles, which help support the developers. Plus, we give bonus gems with every purchase, making it a win-win!​

Originally posted by Josh (Developer) View Post

Starforged Hammer This brand-new item lets you upgrade any level 70+ item to the new level cap of 80​
    Thanks Josh. Just trying to understand what this means. Is the max character level increasing from 70 to 80, or does this mean that all level 77 items are now obsolete and the max item level is 80?
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      The max item level is now 80, but 78 and above can only be obtained using the Starforged Hammer enchantment. The max hero level has not changed.

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, thanks Travis | Support Mgr. for clarifying

So, what's the thought process behind a level 77 item in the mythical chest then instead of level 80?

Edit: Oh okay, never mind, I understand now. The max level for drops and crafting is still 77. 80 is the new max for a level 77 item and the SH. I got too much going on in my life right now lol

Looking forward to all the cool updates!
      Last edited by Arawn; 08-21-2024, 12:42 AM.

Starforged Hammer is the only way to increase the level of an item from 77 to the new item level cap of 80, and the only way to get that hammer enchant is by buying your season battle pass? So now every item I've worked for ridiculous amounts of time to maximize are diminished by comparison, and you've made at least this season seem like it's truly "pay to win". This is why I stopped playing Diablo IV, because it's all about the developers selling out, and there's no fun in it unless a player pays. Looks like it's time for me to stop playing this game, too, which is good, because I have a few things I can think of on which I can better spend my time. Thank you for helping me with this decision. I'm glad you're excited about the changes you've made, and wish you all the best.

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a free one at Season level 50 - as with most things in Eternium, paying get you more...

Since it's an enchantment, maybe we'll be able to craft it in the future...

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      "While the Season Pass will continue to be a source for these hammers, we’re planning to introduce crafting options down the road, giving you more ways to strengthen your arsenal."

Very nice updates! Maybe we can use Glory to craft the Starforged Hammer.

Comment

E of A recipe using glory ! Thank you for that. Finally a use for glory, long may it continue

Comment

Does Emblem of Ascendance give +2 to max skill level 10? If so, how can I find out these values?

Comment

• Cashez
          Cashez commented
          Editing a comment
          It does.
          For buffs/debuffs tap hero/mob icon and see values.
          For damage go to training grounds with lily and no weapon (best without osmosis, companions etc.). Floating numbers ON.
          Example: mage Time Warp grants 60% dmg increase at lvl10, and 72% with emblem.

• Jeth
          Jeth commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You!

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          LodWig is putting together the stats for the higher level skills in Discord: https://discord.com/channels/3598955...51929217405061

Travis | Support Mgr. do we know if "introducing crafting options down the road" can happen during this season?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          We probably wouldn't make a change like that during the Season.

Will the Starforged Hammer be available for ANB heros to use during ANB events? If I'm not mistaken, ANB heros can't collect season rewards, so I'm presuming use of the SH is limited to non-ANB heros.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          Your presumption is correct. ANB heroes will not have access to Hammers.

Using the Hammer (Rather than dropping it on my toe): Most likely/reasonable scenario seems to be a tricked out weapon, as the damage output increase alone should be worth the price of admission. I don't have scale/range/number things in front of me (and wouldn't know how to massage them anyway), but I imagine the damage increase is reasonably known.

I don't see any BH rushers having used it (or anything new...de rigeur to avoid a bruised ego), and I'm looking forward to getting a few personal bests over time.

I'm just worried about the GACHA aspect. Can I end up "rolling" a 2 point base damage upgrade where (say) 600 was possible? I'm migrating away from those kinda games.
        Last edited by Bryan James; 08-21-2024, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately yes, all stats have a range of possible values per level. However, if the item is a Celestial, then the range will narrow to the top 10% (or so, can't remember exactly). So there will still be a margin, that's where Celestial Orbs come in, to slowly push each stat to actual max.

Thanks, Nhat! That takes some of the unfortunately predictable sting out of the process.

Followup: I'm assuming that the few Level 78 items I've seen in leaderboard perusal are As Good As It Gets (right now) and not fail rolls? I kinda figured that the language about the Hammer was somewhat hyped...but the eternal optimist in me wanted the girly fairy tale!!1!
        Last edited by Bryan James; 08-22-2024, 01:27 PM.

Comment

A few more questions, for now, about the SH.
        1. Is it a seasonal enchantment that only lasts for the season, like the spiritstones, or is it a permanent enchantment that stays on your gear piece like Slayer or Osmosis?
        2. Can it be used in combination with another enchantment, like Slayer or Osmosis, or will it replace or be replaced by those enchantments, like what happens at the present time?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          1. It is permanent.
          2. It can be used with other enchantments.

Travis | Support Mgr. But the Starforged Hammer does not act like any other enchantment or you would not be able to have things like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1005
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	223352

Nor would you be able to apply a Starforged Hammer multiple times to level an item to level 80.

All the other enchantments replace any existing enchantments.

Comment

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe should have called it "Celestial Hammer" - in line with other "Celestial" items: Transform & Orb

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          I've edited my response to be more specific.

Have devs considered allowing Spiritstones to also be applied to trinkets, or other legacy items, as well as jewelry and the Cape of Ancestral Spirits? Socketing a Fire Lily with a Brilliant Mightanium Spiritstone sounds like it would be a perfect match.
        Last edited by RockDoc; 08-26-2024, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X