Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaucat
    commented on 's reply
    1 sticky bomb explodes every time the sticky timer is reset, so there shouldnt be a reason to wait. Tested in training grounds. Dmg from sticky bombs using continuous attacks over a 1m timer at 1000 molten stacks was far greater than when waiting out the 15s timers.

Sad reality is that sticky bombs seem to only be good for enhancing lethal shot (at least during boss fight)

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Finally got Talisman of Storms, and I am sold on using that as the second trinket. I am also using Charm of Qol which triggers secondary attack [Lethal Shot] frequently enough to help with boss fights, especially helpful for those who forget to manually trigger those Lethal Shot attacks.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    +1 on cutting down time to detonation. It requires a lot of dancing around waiting for the bombs to go off.

• Skyla
    replied
    They need to cut the sticky bomb detonator time in half. It feels so long when fighting the boss waiting for the timer to tick down for a sticky bomb to explode. I see why they give the bonus they do for the 6th piece tho, least they thought of that.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    See the comments from Verminnard and UmbraDei about the best build for Demolitionist in this post: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-version-1-5-5. For me, adding Molten Belt to my 6 piece Demolitionist BH made a world of difference in being able to kill the bosses. I shaved about 4 minutes off my time in trial 110 after making this one change. Sounds like second piece you need is Talisman of Storms. I am still waiting for one of those to drop.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    havov 2 + 4 demolition. However the demolition gear is flawed, easy to destroy mobs, takes forever on the boss. Hopefully they will change it in the coming years / decades.

Leave a comment:

• Reaucat
    replied
    Molten belt is a must. Lethal shot secondary attack with charm of qol seems to be best, because u need the first target to die ASAP to spread the sticky bombs.

as it is, piercing ammo doesnt apply sticky bomb, so if thats a feature not a bug, then u do need lethal shot bonuses + shock passive to kill 1st target to spread stickys.

Leave a comment:

• Scimitar1978
    started a topic Demolitionist Battlegear

Demolitionist Battlegear

My consideration:
    If the Molted Belt is a must-have for this built, then I'm committed to use explosive shot to building stacks of molten armor. Accordingly, the 6-player bonus would make no sense since I do not use the lethal shot.
    Would a 2-bonus of another set make more sense? Or would you like to play here with a Charm of Qol?
    Has anyone any experience?
Working...
X