Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you make of these two on the BH LB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you make of these two on the BH LB?

Passing through the TL106 on ANB gold I checked the LB occasionally. Maybe things have changed since the last time I played 6 months ago but...

First their times for TL105

Second my stats on Ruth and then two other players.

And then my equip and theirs

Attached Files
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

The first one, by name usually ranks high.. I'm not running BH this time, how much AR they packing? Also have they loaded any enchantments yet? With three healers, and level 77 CT gun, if the BoM is snipe too, it's vortex, snipe, move to next group, vortex snipe, and farm TL105 in about that time.

The second one by name usually ranks high too however front page damage looks off.

Comment

Damage can look low as the bonuses from trinkets for CD does not factor into the numbers. Times are fine for farming exp for ANB.

Comment

What are their jewelries? ephemerals with exp or pure dps? I can't farm exp at 105 because I die always...

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
          The first one, by name usually ranks high.. I'm not running BH this time, how much AR they packing? Also have they loaded any enchantments yet? With three healers, and level 77 CT gun, if the BoM is snipe too, it's vortex, snipe, move to next group, vortex snipe, and farm TL105 in about that time.

The second one by name usually ranks high too however front page damage looks off.
          Yeah, wish I could figure out a way to get 5x the DPS I've got on a fully equipped BH.

One could look at the pictures...
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Not following.

The problem with the leaderboard is the picture really doesn’t tell you much.

Back before the elite healer nerf, I remember testing against Trouble’s epic build test. My front page damage was nearly twice his but I couldn’t clear the mobs. Adjusting CR/CD and AR, dropped my damage a lot, but made clearing the level easy.

That said, they are much better equipped than you and have 50% more CLs.

While RNG is RNG, In crafting, it’s still expensive and while many legit players have large gem stashes, IMHO the leaderboard is still plagued by the legacy of questionably sourced gems.

Comment

Take a look at the items. My guess is they are haste, cd, cr, and exp. Frequency of snipe proc and cd/cr way more important than power.

Comment

one has 3 vortex and the other is using mag trap, so my guess is they pull a lot of mobs at the same time and are really fast on mob phase
                that alone explains their higher DPS

Comment

I still think how they passed the TL so fast like that depends on snipe DoT?
                  " There's no going back "
                  -------------------------------
                  VEHU ZOQI NIFI 7032

Comment

Warriors can farm tl100 and 105 in under 30s with exp and extra gold on all gear. Im sure bh isn't much different, maybe a little slower.

Comment

• Benedicto
                      Benedicto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What will be the ideal AR amount so that ITZ is up all the time?

• Romme
                      Romme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just posted a video from anb silver of tl100 in 26s. 2500 ar would be good.

• Benedicto
                      Benedicto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                    Not following.

The problem with the leaderboard is the picture really doesn’t tell you much.

Back before the elite healer nerf, I remember testing against Trouble’s epic build test. My front page damage was nearly twice his but I couldn’t clear the mobs. Adjusting CR/CD and AR, dropped my damage a lot, but made clearing the level easy.

That said, they are much better equipped than you and have 50% more CLs.

While RNG is RNG, In crafting, it’s still expensive and while many legit players have large gem stashes, IMHO the leaderboard is still plagued by the legacy of questionably sourced gems.
                    You are correct that their CL's are better but better equipped? I don't think so and not by a factor of 5 or 6. You'll have to point out where they are better equipped. I'm a little slow.

But since you mentioned CL's: how do you get more CL's on lower TL? I ran the ANB with 3x for the whole time.
                    Last edited by TerryDarc; 09-26-2020, 02:50 AM.
                    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                    You are correct that their CL's are better but better equipped? I don't think so and not by a factor of 5 or 6. You'll have to point out where they are better equipped. I'm a little slow.
                    A lot have changed in the last month or so, the new trinkets and elemental damage boosts are having a lot of impact, and further reduces the accuracy of the summarised Damage value - we already know that AR played a big part of actual damage before...

One example of gear difference is that both other BH have Talisman of Storms equipped, which grants +3000% Critical Damage (this is NOT included in the summarised Damage value) - and we know how much crits play a part in damages...
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200926_123539.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.6 KB ID:	182042

will need to also check which elemental boosts they have, those also are not reflected in the Damage summary, and I believe can get up to +80%, almost doubling the damage...
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• NoSuchReality
                      NoSuchReality commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Does the CD multiply the Snipe DOT? What about the BoM? I know CR drives DOT, nature buffs it.

• Nhat
                      Nhat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      NoSuchReality Based on LodWig's analysis (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...leeding-effect) - I would assume yes, "damage dealt" includes the Critical Damage multiplier since Snipe also always Crit...

I only play Warrior, and haven't really been analysing any of the combat mechanics lately, so I'll defer to him, and other BH vets, with respect to any corrections on this...

• NoSuchReality
                      NoSuchReality commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol, had to take my molten belt off to test in the training grounds, took me a minute to realize why it just kept going up.

The DoT is affected by base damage. So that 77/76 weapon and 1000 extra points of power Versus a pair of 74s and 100 extra points of power is a big difference. I load my 74s, set my CL to 792 and my damage is 12k-14.5k, switch to my 75/76 and up CL1286, and damage jumps to 21k-26k, nearly twice.
                  Working...
                  X