Tips for crafting to get lvl 75-77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips for crafting to get lvl 75-77

I would like to know if this tecnique works to you guys aswell, my tecnique is i always craft an item specialy if i have the materials and gold to craft for the item that i want.

for an example my gold is 20k and my resources are low i don't have greater essences etc. what im gonna do is i will not craft a greater essences instead of crafting greater essences ill go trials and get the greater essences from salvaging all the legendaries i get, but sometimes i am so lucky so i get a lvl 77 from just playing trials and also getting resources.

so once i get all the materials, its time to craft the only missing material the mitril or enchanted leather or silver ornament, thats tha only material that im gonna craft the rest is from trials - salvaging.

and by that what im gonna do is im gonna pick the core stats for my item.
    like;

Power
    Critical Damage.
    Critical Rating.
    Haste.

u can only pick 4 so i think the system of this game wants a lower chance to get a perfect lvl 77 item if u pick the core stats like what i mention from above.

so instead of picking the complete 4 core stats.
    I'm gonna do is.

Critical Damage.
    Critical Rating.
    Power.

do not pick Haste it will double the amount required for greater essences of air..

this is just based on my observation because i think the system of crafting is not just purely random, thats why it also needs a internet connection for the system to adjust the value of the stats and chances for them to be 0-Perfect.

chances are low if u craft an item and chooses a complete 4 core stats for the item, and the lvl of the item itself will be atleast 72-74 and this is where the systen itself fail multiplying the chances of lvl the item by 50% like what mastery of crafting says. 50% chance to gain extra lvl. and whats more interesting is that.

if u craft an item with a 3 core stats + 1 random stat the chances of getting a lvl 74-77 is high i guess because its not a complete core stats.

and this is just based on my observation and experiment, I crafted a demo boots for the first time and i get a lvl 77 now i just craft a havoc and its not the first time i think i already crafted havoc gloves before around 4-6 times. and this might be my 7th time. and if u will look at the chances of me getting a lvl 77 is super high. like everyone says youll get a lvl77 item in every 64 times of you crafting the item mean youll get it at 64th time.

and me i havent even craft that much I'm assuming that i craft atleast 30-40 legend items since i just reach lvl 50 Mastery crafting last week.

and if you will see in every time i craft i put a random stat which is Life on hit + 3 core stats. instead of a complete core stats. so if ever i get a Lvl77 iten ill just reforge it like what i did.

sorry if some of my english is not understadable. ok im trying to help those who cant get lvl 77 instead of me keeping these tecnique as a secret.

If it work comment down.

remember try to use all of your greater Essence s to other. and try to get greater essences from salvaging only not crafting, because i think the system also reads the crafting thingy as additional chances as the system thinks its it a first time crafting or something.

remember its based on my observation. ok

​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eternium2020; 01-01-2021, 05:30 AM. Reason: not good english

What is that language? Indonesian?

Comment

What does “u” translate as, very nice tips. Will be useable

Comment

• Stusmith50
        Stusmith50 commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI - They are not good tips!

Some of our friend here speaking "Tagalog" ?
      i've heard there are many dialect there in the "Philippines"
      in my hometown some of my friends speak "Suluk" (Wikang Tausug)

Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Just putting down some of my thoughts... I don't really have any strategy for crafting, simply just craft as mats & gold allow...

Originally posted by Eternium2020 View Post
        I would like to know if this tecnique works to you guys aswell, my tecnique is i always craft an item specialy if i have the materials and gold to craft for the item that i want.

for an example my gold is 20k and my resources are low i don't have greater essences etc. what im gonna do is i will not craft a greater essences instead of crafting greater essences ill go trials and get the greater essences from salvaging all the legendaries i get, but sometimes i am so lucky so i get a lvl 77 from just playing trials and also getting resources.

so once i get all the materials, its time to craft the only missing material the mitril or enchanted leather or silver ornament, thats tha only material that im gonna craft the rest is from trials - salvaging.
        Generally speaking, this is exactly what everyone do in the normal game... so yeah, farm, farm, farm, then craft once you have enough mats & gold. But I don't see a point in leaving those lesser and normal essences, might as well combine them up to Greater... just don't Transmute between types, if you're low on Gold...

this is just based on my observation because i think the system of crafting is not just purely random, thats why it also needs a internet connection for the system to adjust the value of the stats and chances for them to be 0-Perfect.
        The reason for the internet connection for Epic/Legendary craft is to prevent exploit. And yes, from observations of other veteran players, crafting is not completely random, nothing truely is in the computer world... No data have been provided with reference to the actual stats affecting the crafting though...

like everyone says youll get a lvl77 item in every 64 times of you crafting the item mean youll get it at 64th time.
        No, the current theory (although I suppose most say it's proven...) is that you will get ONE level 77 within 64 crafts for Legendary level 71 craft - it can be any of them, the 1st, the 10th, the 37th, what ever, but it will only happen once within the 64 crafts. Also note that the count is for ALL items you're crafting, not a specific one. So if you craft a 1 glove and 1 belt, that's 2 of the 64 craft.

For a more accurate comparison, you need to log ALL your craft... as soon as you loose track, then the check/comparison is no longer valid...

and if you will see in every time i craft i put a random stat which is Life on hit + 3 core stats. instead of a complete core stats. so if ever i get a Lvl77 iten ill just reforge it like what i did.
        Reforging can potentially use a LOT of gems, so I wouldn't actually recommend this path at all...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

how can i get this build?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	craft.png
Views:	6186
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	195704

Comment

• UmbraDei
            UmbraDei commented
            Editing a comment
            As papa jim said below, you get 1 Celestial Essence for each Celestial item that you salvage. So if you have Celestial items you no longer use, you can 'trade' them in 3-to-1 for a Celestial Transform to make a new other item Celestial instead.

You can earn two ct;s in each anb by completing trial 90 and 110. If you salvage a ct item you get one celestial essence, so salvage 3 and you can create a ct.

Comment

oh .. thanks..if it is to wait and we will grow old until we gather what is needed

Comment

I'm new to Eternium and I'm wondering how can I craft items that has item level higher than 71, I can't increase the level above 71 on the crafting interface.

Comment

Originally posted by taivna View Post
                I'm new to Eternium and I'm wondering how can I craft items that has item level higher than 71, I can't increase the level above 71 on the crafting interface.
                That's where the Master Crafter perk comes into play:

When this perk procs, you get a lvl 72 item. If it procs a second time on the same craft, you get a lvl 73 item, and so on.

Comment

Working...
                X