Scatter Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scatter Shot

Did you make the range on scatter shot smaller or is this a bug? I used to be able to shoot enemies off my screen but now my BH has to run alot to shoot making the Mordenheim grind a lot longer and more annoying. If this is not a bug you just made Assault BH even less useful than it already was.

Originally posted by Jude Smith View Post
    Did you make the range on scatter shot smaller or is this a bug? I used to be able to shoot enemies off my screen but now my BH has to run alot to shoot making the Mordenheim grind a lot longer and more annoying. If this is not a bug you just made Assault BH even less useful than it already was.
    same problem Im using explosive shot and with Pathfinder to increase its ranged but right now i cant shot from a long distance anymore my character wants to get too close and hit. before i can lure alot of mobs. I dont know if im correct but thats what i feel. until i read this post of yours.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind its just me, i can shot from a long distance with my explosive. Maybe its just me. or its my passive because i just add Pathfinder back and removed the poison one.

• Jude Smith
      Jude Smith commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info, I'll try the same.....I tried unequipping all my gear and skills and reequipping them. The range does seem slightly better but not as good as it was before the update. I found also that the projectiles from scatter shot don't bounce around off of walls or map scenery any more. I used to run halfway through Drakenmore Citadel and my BH would be shooting at enemies I couldn't see and the bullets would eventually get them via the bouncing shots all over my screen. He now just stands aiming at them but the bullets just disappear when hitting the walls.
      Last edited by Jude Smith; 01-02-2021, 01:40 PM.

Scatter shot is bugged at the moment - Its range was supposed to be reduced in the arena only, but that change is mistakenly applied outside the arena as well.

Comment

See the discussion here.

Comment

Working...
      X