Poison cloud damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poison cloud damage

I've been trying a new BH build with the serpent's embrace bracer so I can finally use molten belt with a stalker hybrid and ill will/malice by not having to use poison ammo in the passives. So, in the training grounds, when I have fully stacked poison ammo and hit the enemy with snipe, I see the cloud around it, but no icon or description in the negative effect stats indicate that poison cloud is doing damage. It does show up in the main battle stats, but only at 1%. In trails, same thing. Snipe target with fully stacked poison ammo, cloud forms, no negative effect listed, but no cloud damage in trial stats. My questions...is poison cloud damage truly and fully accounted for and damaging the enemy like it should, or is the damage so minimal that it doesn't have much effect? Also, is the poison cloud damage from the bracer the same as snipe, 1200% weapon damage every 0.5 second for 4 seconds? Thanks

Hello? I'm sorry to be a pest, but can anyone answer my questions? I know you all are busy, and thanks for the new update, but when there's time, would you mind looking into this? Thanks in advance

Comment

Ok. I've tried to, but I need an invite code. Keeps saying something about no text channels. Sorry I'm not sure what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzle72 View Post
      Ok. I've tried to, but I need an invite code. Keeps saying something about no text channels. Sorry I'm not sure what to do
      Try going to Discord.gg/Eternium.

Comment

• TerryDarc
        TerryDarc commented
        Editing a comment
        I need an invite too. Have clicked on the above link and no luck.
        Got access now. Thx.
        Last edited by TerryDarc; 08-17-2024, 11:45 PM.

It worked. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X