Auto Attack after Move On failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Attack after Move On failing

Title explains it all. Very random, but auto attack after moving on will not work some times. Playing BH, attacking a large crowd with move and shoot, all of a sudden character stops shooting.

Maybe you turned off the new auto-attack after casting to OFF? Are you casting an ability after moving?

Comment

That's a negative on it being turned off. When the issue first occured the first thing I checked were my settings. I've even done the IT first step of turn it off and turn it on again. Still occurs. Entirely randomly too I might add.

Comment

Have you tried clearing the app data?

Comment

• Dudeface
          Dudeface commented
          Editing a comment
          How's that going to affect my characters with two events ending so soon?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as you've created an Eternium account using your email address, clearing the app data won't affect your progress.

• Dudeface
          Dudeface commented
          Editing a comment
          Cleared all app data. Still experiencing the issue.

Again, the timing is completely random. Character will still be "attached" to the target (type and health bar shows in upper right), but randomly after moving will simply do nothing else. At this point the character will only reengage target after tapping on target or a casting.

Has there been an opportunity to look into this bug in the system yet? As mentioned above I did clear all app data and it still persists.

Comment

Just adding my 2c... it's been flaky since the introduction of the new "auto attack after ability" function... so there may be some interference...

No real pattern identified so far, as it is intermittent for me, and generally doesn't affect my gameplay...
          Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

And after casting an ability character start to auto attack. Its ok for me but i though that puting auto attack off willl disable auto attack even after casting ability

Comment

Working...
            X